Reviews for Courage Like That
heyitsstupidme chapter 12 . 2/13/2013
I really like that, because Terrence and Alexander are very likeable characters and they are cute together. Them being a bit nervous and awkward around each other first seemed pretty realistic to me. I don't think you'll continue this, but I also read the one shot in which they are older and I liked this one even more. The characters you create have personality and they are unique.
Aletiah chapter 12 . 10/26/2012
This story didn't end here, right? I hope it will be more. It's short but sweet and I enjoyed reading it :)
Aletiah chapter 11 . 10/26/2012
This chapter maybe changed my mind a little bit about Nolan. But I think I will keep my mind open about him. I still don't know if he just wants what's best for Terrance, or if he is jealous and wants to destroy their relationship.
Parents-meeting. I wonder how that will go.
Aletiah chapter 10 . 10/26/2012
Yay, they kissed :) So sweet :)
Still don't know what to think about Nolan...
Aletiah chapter 9 . 10/26/2012
Ah so when ARE they gonna kiss again? Terrance should try to make a move - they are boyfriends!
Aletiah chapter 8 . 10/26/2012
He's going to try on a sundress? :D With their grandparents around?
Aletiah chapter 7 . 10/26/2012
I hope Nolan won't cause any trouble for the boys. Not sure I will like him. But I do like Terrance parents.
Aletiah chapter 6 . 10/26/2012
Cute chapter. I love how they slowly get to know each other.
Aletiah chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
There are a lot of humor in this and I laugh a lot while reading ("Um. Yeah. Anytime. Except for school, I guess. I can't talk then." OMG hilarious :D), but I can sense a serious undertone too (Ok, I hope that's a word in English, it's not my native language.) Like Alexander seems to have some problems with his parents, I guess his dad doesn't like that he's gay. Is he poor too?
Aletiah chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
I can see why Kendra and Terrance are best friends :P
Aletiah chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
Haha you really can write dialogue well. I especially like this:
"Now. Back to your relationship problems."
"What? How did we get back on that subject?"
"I changed it to that."
But aw, Terrance. I think he's wrong about Alexander. (Ok, I know he's wrong since I have read the one-shot sequel but...yeah.)
Aletiah chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
They are sweet together already. I love the dialogue between them.
Aletiah chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I read your other story, the one-shot with those two, so I had to check this out too, of course. I really like Terrance, he's funny and brave :)
Lucy Belle chapter 12 . 10/10/2012
You developed the relationship really well. You've gotten really good at dialogue. And the obvious comment of, "I liked it."
plumblossom chapter 12 . 3/16/2012
I think you're probably right. I've really enjoyed these guys but I've been surprised you could keep them interesting this long, since there's really no obstacle to their relationship - not even their actually quite reasonable teenaged selves. But you have pulled it off, somehow, and it makes a sweet little story.
38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »