Reviews for Basking in the Night
PrincessD8 chapter 9 . 10/12/2012
Nooooooo It can't be over! I need to know what happens with them next! You should soooo write a sequel! :-)
PrincessD8 chapter 8 . 10/12/2012
I want him to LOVE her! :-)
PrincessD8 chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
GREAT chapter! YAY she gets to see him again!
PrincessD8 chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
OMG! His name ISN'T Preston? Holy crap that's a good twist! They both have fake names. I'm loving it! They HAVE to run into each other again! He is soooo in love! :-)
PrincessD8 chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
It was perfect! Great detail as well. I absolutely loved this chapter. On to the next. :-)
PrincessD8 chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
I adore Preston too! At least now the question I asked you about her name was answered! Great chapter! I'm definitely reading more right now! :-D
PrincessD8 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
First chapter was pretty interesting. Definitely adding it to my favorites so I can access it to read more later! :-)
Ihatethesystem chapter 9 . 8/19/2012
This is an amazing story. I absolutely loved it!
Elanor Crumwell chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
This is a lovely story. It has such a sweet ending :).
S.H. Marr chapter 9 . 7/17/2012
Awww.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
please write some more, I've been waiting for months to see how they'd turn out. It's a great story :)
kofuku chapter 8 . 4/29/2012
This isn't the end? And your last update was in Jan? God...You are killing me here... Update please!
Nelsonstudenthigh09 chapter 8 . 2/2/2012
yeah they are finally together this makes me happy haha please continue i would like to read more
JustKeepTalking chapter 8 . 2/2/2012
Don't end it! I love this story. It's so romantic and sweet. But write quicker.:D3
S.H. Marr chapter 8 . 2/1/2012
You could tell it was nearing the end. It was all cuteness and such.