Reviews for Normal
ApacolypseDoomLlama chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I just felt the need to review this and tell you that its amazing, are you considering maybe doing a longer version?
LovelySocks chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Woah. That was really good. I'm not quite sure how to interpret the ending. At first, I thought it meant that Howard stopped trying to be what his parents wanted him to be, and went his own way. Then I realized that his child self and wife dropped down too, and now I'm thinking it's not the case...Either way it was very, very good. I love when stories allow you to guess at the end.
Lolitroy chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
O.O
purplenotes11 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I like the way you have "the players" in the back ground! This would be a very cool show to do with little set. Only having howard dressed as "a character" and maybe the players in black. The ending comes very quick, but I think in this case it works. I really liked this because it's different from a lot of other plays I've read on here. :)
RedNoble chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
woahh! spectacular job!

i've never read a play before, besides the required ones in english class.. but that's besides the point. this was absolutely captivating, not once did i get bored or even lost as to what you meant. though, the ending can be portrayed numerous ways. like, did he kill his family? suicide? or did he simply become a vegetable in a deep vegetative state? there's so much in such a brief story. i loved it :)
Posthumous Phantom chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
That was eerily interesting. I can't wait for you to advance this story and really flesh out the madness Howard's caving in to.