Reviews for Until The Bubbles Stop
DarkInkyDreamer chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
a beautiful, yet heartbreaking poem, this brought me close to tears the way you worded this is just amazing i can't believe your age this is so mature and insightful congratulations xx
Craig Thorpe chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
Wow! Very deep words used. Really got to me did this poem.
non.graceful chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Wow! Love it! My type of poem! Two meanings to me... I had to read it twice before actually understanding it! I love it! Gah! This is pure awesomeness !
PhoebieB chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
This is amazing, so moving! I actually had tears in my eyes reading this, it is so good. Please publish you're work!
Happy-and-Unseen chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
This is a really moving poem. The words eloquently written.
Mylilblackpen chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
I just, I just don't know what to say. I am crying because of how heartbreaking it is.
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
It seems so innocent that it is almost heartbreaking. I can't help imagine such a sad event which is making me well up! Brilliant.
Dark Blue Lover chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Sad and in a horrifying way beautiful, I like this.

"Then I begin my life without you with a gasp of air, ... And I know I won't love again, ... Because I couldn't fix you." Love those lines. Sad but poignant - good job
Eleantris chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
This, again, is so sad and poignant, and beautifully written. I'm so glad you did a follow up from the perspective of those that get left behind. This was beautiful.

X :)
Meadow Frost chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
This is so beautifully sad, it made tears come to my eyes and that doesn't happen, ever. Even when I'm reading from a published author. This just was really good.
Gravind Divine chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
Naww

I'm crying coz that was so... Heart wrenching

Truly beautiful
askingalexandria908 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Death by drowning, directed at someone. Very impressive, and I like the way it's worded. Good job!
TheGlycoprotein chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
I can relate to this so well... Again, the element of peace here kind of creeps in, the whole idea of remembering the best of someone you love adds a kind of weird irony in my mind, especially as if you were there to the last, I kind of think the resounding images in my head would be the last, though I'd want to remember them at their best... I truly know how this feels, going through it every day as I do. And there are times when I don't know what's going to happen, and I know if I ever lose the person I've been fighting for, for so long, I know that I won't love again.

Another great piece :)
LivesTooShort52 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Wow. That's scary and amazing at the same time. I'm honestly impressed and horrified at the same time.

Still good, though.
flooded lungs chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Hey we're in this together

Just take my hand

Now we stand on the edge of the building

You tilt your head slightly towards me

So I don't miss that small smile gracing your lips aimed slightly at the ground

Our hands clasped hearts joined thoughts slowing

I let of a small laugh that breaks half way into a sob

Or more like a small gasp of air

A fresh breath and the last I'll have

Remember before when you confessed your dream of flying

I hope this is close enough because it's the best I could get

1...2...3

The words are spoken in a united whisper

They sound so official but this is

We won't turn back now on our little secret

I pray no one walks in to shatter this delicate moment

Now here we go

It's more calm than exiting

Our backs are turned to the consequences behind

As we lean over

Tipping carefully

We're falling

Our hair spans like halos

Eyes closed as lashes flutter

I see a tear trailing down your face

I want to brush it away

To show you have me

For we're so alone

I can't though

The air ripples past us

It's so carefully done

So quiet

I love you

I begged before hand that god would not take us

I would shelter you from the hurt of another life

This is going to be the end

Falling softly

Landing with a snap

And blinding pain

Fading in seconds

For those who want to know

Death is never a big bang

It's a small hope shattered

A resigned fate

An acceptance on your part

A happy ending

And a wimped to relieve any traces of doubt

I wonder what they'll think when they find us

A dove laying broken with limbs twisted in odd angles

And her companion

The keeper the ignored the friend

Letting the lost one find sanctuary

Under her wing

I wonder if we'll be accepted

I hope not

:: brilliant piece from you once again, it's a really different perspective on suicide. Very calm and I don't know almost cute might I say. People too often refer to it as being very dramatic but really i don't believe it would be. Sometimes I really wonder whether they'd struggle, you'd think so. I wonder how the friend would think. If they'd argue or not, refuse to let them go. I think being there with them even then is what a real friend should do.::