Reviews for Teal
Heather chapter 7 . 12/1/2012
I've been reading your stories since they were on Quizilla, some time ago now, and I have to say... You have written some of my favorite stories ever. I think you're a brilliant author.

Your stories never fail to sucker me in, and this story is no different. I'm so intrigued as to whether Teal is Elizabeth or Alex in her own story. Each update makes the wait totally worthwhile. Because you never fail to produce quality work.
ironicblonde chapter 7 . 6/24/2012
First, I want to say how much I really enjoy this story.

I am absolutely *itching* to know all of Teal's secrets.

I would like to know more about Chasing Alex, why Julian finds the character so abhorrent. Personally, I would put in an excerpt of the book - one of the scenes between Alex and Elizabeth that is true and relevant to Teal.

Your description of Teal as a "Florida girl" is (perhaps intentionally) vague. Being a Florida girl (Orlando), there are about a dozen different ways that could be interpreted.

I would also like to see something more concrete from Julian in relation to his feelings for Teal - not because he feels like he owes her and not just because she's different or because she understands him. Because he wants it to be *her*. Though, maybe while he's in LA (assuming he doesn't miss his flight because he's sleeping), it will occur to him that he misses her.

Though, really, could he leave her when she needs him?

Another point for consideration: she's a bit broken. What is it about him that allows him to see her worth, that makes him want to be with her, take care of her, etc.? Not that you haven't conveyed that but I feel like it's missing something that you captured with expert precision in Winter Wakes.

Anyway, hope this helps. Can't wait to read the next chapter! 3