Reviews for Political Engagement
ryujikarin chapter 34 . 2/9
this is actually the one chapter that i reeeeeaaaallllyyy liked. haha.
Guest chapter 34 . 12/22/2013
This is a great story I hope you can keep writing.
Sameet chapter 34 . 10/29/2013
Lovely story, seems like there could be more to this great tale ...sequel?
Serenity G chapter 34 . 8/6/2013
Wow . Read this entire story in one night! It was a great read, or rather another great read :) this was such a sweet story to read
underlay chapter 34 . 2/17/2013
i absolutely adored this story! i just read it all in one go. they're such a great bunch of characters and orlenth and rysem are just wonderful :)
mangatake chapter 34 . 1/11/2013
Really enjoyed this, thanks for sharing :)
Lucy Belle chapter 34 . 10/15/2012
Gosh. You sure know how to write two stubborn and argumentative people. But, all was well in the end and I appreciate that.I am also very glad neither took a that would have been horrible to read.
Guest chapter 34 . 10/3/2012
No sex. but the ending was cute I guess :)
Random panda chapter 34 . 9/24/2012
This story was absolutely amazing! I applaud you.
TheSiner chapter 34 . 8/25/2012
Lovely!
MeanderRose chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
Haha, poor Rysem is totally in over his head, isn't he? And that sure sounded like a fun, relaxing honeymoon, I'll say.
MeanderRose chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
Well, this is quite interesting so far. I already love both Orlenth and Rysem and I think they're going to have one hell of a relationship.

I do feel like I'm missing some background, probably from Twin Lives Twisted (which I started reading but never finished, and I forgot most of what happened, haha), but it's not enough to keep me from enjoying the story and this chapter definitely helped fill in some holes. I love that you're tackling class and political issues as well as the romance; it gives the characters' relationship more weight, if that makes sense. there's more to them than just two guys who dislike each other but then eventually fall in love (as I assume will happen, lol).
Seretei chapter 34 . 7/3/2012
This was a really light, clean story. I enjoyed watching their relationship change slowly as they learned more about each other.
Imaltht chapter 34 . 5/21/2012
I enjoyed this a lot, nice story and interesting characters.
KiyoshiTanaka chapter 34 . 5/21/2012
Um... I don't have much to say, mostly because it's almost 4 in the morning and I'm not exactly coherent at the moment. And for that I blame you. I enjoyed this. It was nicely pacedand... I really need to sleep.

Great job, I might be back with more tomorrow morning, if I think of anything.

Kiyoshi'sGirl64 and Kiyosh