Reviews for Political Engagement
Kirihime chapter 34 . 2/16
I like the ending. There isn't a dramatic change in their relationship and I like the fact that they are still themselves because it's those quirks they fell for. So often bad people turn good and they've completely changed and it's that person they've fallen for which i don't think is the same person. Love the story.
Nbsiren chapter 34 . 12/23/2014
Sniffled at the end...loved it
Asywuidfjhvu chapter 34 . 7/17/2014
Oh. My. God. Let me just start off by saying, this is probably one of the best stories that I have ever read. It's so godamn perfect I cannot even describe my feelings. Currently, I'm on vacation right now in a house in India living with my grandparents. (I still do not not know why in the world they need a house so big for only the two of them) Anyways, I was bored out of my mind because although it is quite beautiful here I had no one to talk to and entertain myself with. This is how I stumbled upon this story on my phone. I don't even know how I managed to find it but, I am ever so grateful I did. I finished reading all in the matter of two days sitting on the balcony like a loner. You made my stomach into a knot. I went through so many emotions especially towards the end, i literally couldn't handle myself. The last chapter especially. I just stood up and smiled creepily at my phone. This is just a brilliantly developed love story and I fuckin praise you for having the talent to write such a touching tale. I am still blown away. My heart won't stop beating for the couple and how they were able to gently fall in love. Please never stop writing because this story was beautiful.
ryujikarin chapter 34 . 2/9/2014
this is actually the one chapter that i reeeeeaaaallllyyy liked. haha.
Guest chapter 34 . 12/22/2013
This is a great story I hope you can keep writing.
Sameet chapter 34 . 10/29/2013
Lovely story, seems like there could be more to this great tale ...sequel?
Serenity G chapter 34 . 8/6/2013
Wow . Read this entire story in one night! It was a great read, or rather another great read :) this was such a sweet story to read
underlay chapter 34 . 2/17/2013
i absolutely adored this story! i just read it all in one go. they're such a great bunch of characters and orlenth and rysem are just wonderful :)
mangatake chapter 34 . 1/11/2013
Really enjoyed this, thanks for sharing :)
Lucy Belle chapter 34 . 10/15/2012
Gosh. You sure know how to write two stubborn and argumentative people. But, all was well in the end and I appreciate that.I am also very glad neither took a that would have been horrible to read.
Guest chapter 34 . 10/3/2012
No sex. but the ending was cute I guess :)
Random panda chapter 34 . 9/24/2012
This story was absolutely amazing! I applaud you.
TheSiner chapter 34 . 8/25/2012
Lovely!
MeanderRose chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
Haha, poor Rysem is totally in over his head, isn't he? And that sure sounded like a fun, relaxing honeymoon, I'll say.
MeanderRose chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
Well, this is quite interesting so far. I already love both Orlenth and Rysem and I think they're going to have one hell of a relationship.

I do feel like I'm missing some background, probably from Twin Lives Twisted (which I started reading but never finished, and I forgot most of what happened, haha), but it's not enough to keep me from enjoying the story and this chapter definitely helped fill in some holes. I love that you're tackling class and political issues as well as the romance; it gives the characters' relationship more weight, if that makes sense. there's more to them than just two guys who dislike each other but then eventually fall in love (as I assume will happen, lol).
152 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »