Reviews for Political Engagement
CalliScribbles chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
*Waves once more.*

This is hysterically funny, even more so because I saw the part of Twin Lives that these two were in. Also, the bickering is getting entertaining.
CalliScribbles chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Bwahahahaha. That is all, at least for now.
Lucy Belle chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
Very much so character development. And seriously, Rysem was dubbed to be the one leading, however Orlenth is walking all over him. I thought that was rather humorous. And lessons were starting tomorrow. No need to make dinner cold...*pouts*
Nata chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
"They refused to leave when I decided a string quartet was unnecessary". LOL!

Well Orlenth is at least trying to make a go of it. As long as Rysem humors his bossy-ness, they'll be just fine.
wizli chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
I'm enjoying your story so far, the plot is interesting but I have so many questions!. The setting isn't clear enough: why were the nobles evicted in the 1st place?, what happened with that King?, why were Orleth and his sister bathing in rivers and the like if he was friends with the new King?, why did they come back now?. The last chapters have been focused on Orleth's POV, who's rather biased against Rysen 'cause I don't think the new Lord is as much as a jerk as it seems. He says to care about "his people" but doesn't even know who works in his castle?. He must have a 2nd in command or someone he really trusts to manage his domestic affairs who needs more screen time, 'cause he/she will surely clash with Orlenth (the new "Lady" of the castle...). Better yet, I'll be patient and wait for you to develop the story. Keep the good work! :)
Lucy Belle chapter 4 . 1/25/2012
Heya! So, it almost seemed like Orlenth was unhappy with the wedding arrangement. The no touching, someone else sleeping in his husband's bed, the whole bit. It was odd. Shouldn't be, but was. Takes talent.

It was a pretty good chapter but it looked like you cut off a lot of the tail end of the contractions. May want to double check that, though. You know how I see things that aren't there, finding mistakes in your flawless writing. -
Lucy Belle chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
Well,that should be easy, I pretty much always review, even if I have nothing to say.

I don't understand why that last sentence was there, honestly. It was already stated earlier and they didn't DO anything. I think their clothes were still on, weren't they?

'Nother thing, where are they going?
Nata chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
Well, I am lazy and not a great reviewer, but if I must fulfill the one review quota, I'll do my duty!

Creative scenario for an "arranged marriage". Seems like Rysem is a good ruler, so Orlenth is a little bit of a snotty brat in my opinion, but I don't hate him. Maybe his instruction on dealing with the nobles will help. I love the tension between the two.
yaoi8808 chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
...RYSEM AND ORLENTH! I know the two of you will want one another before the end, so ... HURRY UP AND GET TO TI! :)
That Boy over There chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
It adorable to watch them dance around each other and trying to deal with each other at the same time :)
Lucy Belle chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
Well, that was probably one of the sadder wedding scenes between a couple I have read. Not that I've read very many sad ones.

So... Something tells me that Orlenth will have to teach this guy how to dance some, huh? Doubtful that will be the last party they attend. And it seems he likes doing that, which is cool.

I like the story, better than your synopsis was. And good luck!
That Boy over There chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
This story is awesome and I can't wait to read more :D
fuzzipueo chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
"A/N: Heh. How many in-progress stories am I working on now? Yeesh."

At least you're having fun?

Look forward to seeing how this develops!
Lucy Belle chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I think I already reviewed on this, didn't I? Well, I have yet to count how many you have, but I doubt many people mind because you update frequently enough.

So, you decided to post the story after all? Awesome! Hopefully the feedback you get makes that decision worth while.
149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10