Reviews for Political Engagement
Seretei chapter 34 . 7/3/2012
This was a really light, clean story. I enjoyed watching their relationship change slowly as they learned more about each other.
Imaltht chapter 34 . 5/21/2012
I enjoyed this a lot, nice story and interesting characters.
KiyoshiTanaka chapter 34 . 5/21/2012
Um... I don't have much to say, mostly because it's almost 4 in the morning and I'm not exactly coherent at the moment. And for that I blame you. I enjoyed this. It was nicely pacedand... I really need to sleep.

Great job, I might be back with more tomorrow morning, if I think of anything.

Kiyoshi'sGirl64 and Kiyosh
Anonymous chapter 34 . 5/17/2012
Wow. That was absolutely beautiful. It was probably the best thing I have ever read on this website. It was perfectly paced and the writing quality was fantastic. I look forward to reading more of your work in the future!
Dana Jameson chapter 34 . 5/8/2012
Even when they're together they still the same with each other. Kinda wanted to see a bit more of the romance, nothing naughty or anything, but the entire story lead up to one this moment and it was about ten sentences of cuteness then back to normal basically.

Probably took me so look to review this because I didn't want it to be over. If you're saving that other epilogue for a spin off I'm in!
kisilin chapter 34 . 5/6/2012
I don't really like writing critism because I don't want to hurt people. Now, I will because you ask for it and I already have let review that expressed how I like your story...

For me a good story have three things: Good plot, interessing characters, and nice writing style.

Your plot is interressing. In a way, it is original. You wrote, imagined your own world. But, in a other way, it's cliche. People who dislike each other and have to wed, it's a story we see often. It's not that I dislike cliche but sometime I feel like it's a easy way... Because cliche exist for a reason they make good story :) In this story, the end it's for me too much a cliche... Divorce paper? I find it easy. I think you could write something more original there. In fact, it didn't seem logical for me... Why Rysem or Orlenth didn't think of that earlier? In fact, I found your end a bite rush...

I like your characters,there belivable. I think there that your weak point it's description. I know what Rysem or Orlenth think but I don't know their physical appearance. Did, Rysem or Orlenth have tics. Also, sometimes when we are in a chapter where it's Rysem point of view, it's not that clear that we are in his head.I read sentence that I think are in Orlenth point of view. Like this: Orlenth let go of Rysem completely and scrubbed at his face with his hands. "It's just…I…I don't know why." For a moment, Orlenth's lost expression made him look younger than his twenty-four years, but he gathered himself quickly.

Maybe, it's more easier for you to be in Orlenth head.

For your writing style, I don't many things to said. I found some typos but you write really fast and that is kind of understandable. I think your story need more description, "physical" description.
R. Ficst chapter 34 . 5/6/2012
Yay! Love it : )

Beautifully done. Now I just wish there were more chapters so we could see the fruits of their relationship fully bloom : )
CalliScribbles chapter 34 . 5/5/2012
Yet another spin-off in this world, S?
Fryvi chapter 34 . 5/5/2012
Ihihi A cute ending to a nice story:D

I'll be looking forward to reading more from you in the future!
Back of Beyond chapter 34 . 5/5/2012
Enjoyed reading this story a lot, and glad they got such a cute ending! :)
Blo0d StaiNed Rose chapter 34 . 5/5/2012
i cant believe this is over...:(:( the end its cute...but i wouldnt mind reading the other epilogue as well...:) i just love this two too much :) is it too much to ask for a sequel? this story just seems to be too short :P:P i've read it twice...and i am going to go for the third ;):) thank you for writing this amazing story :)
CalliScribbles chapter 33 . 5/3/2012
I approve of the plan of stopping being idiots. :)

Communication! It will solve all your problems, boys.
Dana Jameson chapter 33 . 5/3/2012
I'm gonna have to say it feels like it was rushed. Perhaps it's because we never really see Rysem going into detail about his feelings. But other than that I loved it! Orlenth was so cute! Can't wait for the next chapter and see everything get wrapped up.
Aquitaine chapter 33 . 5/3/2012
I'm afraid that I'm going to have to go with "awww" for my opening comment :)

Now to the helpful (hopefully) side. I felt that the transition was a bit fast-paced, like one moment it was "we're getting divorced because I think you want to find a lover" to "oh, wait, I'm a moron! I love you!"

But maybe that's just me? Anyway, I still liked it, and you're off probation :)
Checkerspades chapter 33 . 5/2/2012
Aww, that's just too cute! I knew it would get better, somehow.

And now I'm off to take the Cambridge Advanced Exam, yay...
152 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »