Reviews for Political Engagement
dream-beautiful chapter 32 . 4/30/2012
What's that sound...? Might just be my heart breaking in two million shards, no biggie.
lovesyoumore chapter 32 . 4/30/2012
I liked it. and Rysem was only trying to do what he thought would make him happy.
CalliScribbles chapter 32 . 4/30/2012
*Thwacks Rysem in the back of the head with a rolled-up newspaper*

This is what happens when you try to be all noble and "set Orlenth free" or whatever, idiot.
Dana Jameson chapter 31 . 4/27/2012
I don't know about this. I loved the first part of the chapter: Communication! Even if Orlenth has some other stuff he should say. But Rysem unconsciously having little feelings is always a good thing... I hope. That last part, I don't know what Rysem intends but I don't have a good feeling about it.

Anyway, on a lighter note, I can not wait until the next update! You always keep me in suspense waiting for the next chapter!
CalliScribbles chapter 31 . 4/26/2012
And from that touching scene, we get more errors from them trying to right the situation.
fuzzipueo chapter 31 . 4/26/2012
Ah Rysem, clueless as ever. I would have thought with the clues he's been given and the picnic surprise Orlenth gave him would have been enough. I guess not. It's frustrating to watch.
Fryvi chapter 31 . 4/26/2012
Nice! I really felt the depth of Rysems emotions in this one(not that it hasn't been shown before), me like Can't wait to see what he's up to
Aquitaine chapter 30 . 4/22/2012
I think it doesn't come off very well. It seems to me like he wants to be with Orlenth. And did Rysem have to be such a jerk then? Well, I guess it WAS deserved, but...
Fryvi chapter 30 . 4/22/2012
I actually had to go back to check who Dytan was, I'm really bad at namesXD

But I really like how Orlenth is finally confronted about Rysem:D Go Dytan!

Maybe Rysem will even get a bit jealous now, hehe
Dana Jameson chapter 30 . 4/20/2012
Only got an account to review this story because I love it so much! Love the story so far and the build up of the relationship between Orlenth and Rysem! Love the story line itself!

I liked Dytan messing with Orlenth's head. Hopefully this will push him and Rysem closer together! Can't wait for the next chapter!
CalliScribbles chapter 30 . 4/20/2012
Dytan: playing devil's advocate whenever he's introduced.

Rysem, you just have to walk in at the most cosmically awkward time, don't you? *shakes head.*
anoncauseimcool chapter 30 . 4/20/2012
I'm afraid I can't tell you what sassan means because I don't know, and my iPod seems to love autocorrecting words to a lot of rubbish. Sorry for that! To me it seemed like Dytan sort of wanted them together, but he also seemed to be pushing more for Orlenth to get a lover as well. That's just my view though :).
plumblossom chapter 30 . 4/20/2012
It'ss pretty clear that Dytan thinks Rysem and Orlenth will be together. The lover suggestion seemed as much as anything to be to get a rise out of Orlenth.
CalliScribbles chapter 29 . 4/19/2012
*Slides into the plate when no one is looking*

Try getting crit from me when I don't have a paper to write, I'm physically restraining myself from picking the spanish language apart letter by letter.

Aww, I knew Rysem was doing something nice for Orlenth. Now I want to smack their heads together. Again.
CalliScribbles chapter 28 . 4/19/2012
Alternate titles. Angst hell, fluff hell, you never do anything by halves.

Oooh... backstory. Why must it always suck so bad whenever it comes up? *Little tear for Tini and Orly's dad*
149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »