Reviews for Political Engagement
CalliScribbles chapter 18 . 3/7/2012
So many of your guys are such bad patients, S.

Still - apologies happened, which is usually good.
Lynna chapter 17 . 3/5/2012
Great work! Can't wait for the next update!
Pandora's Jar chapter 17 . 3/5/2012
Missed the last three or two chapters or whatever since I was on extended vacation. It was nice to read all three in one sitting though

Again I am lost for words in any constructive critcism, but I just wanted to say it is a joy to read this when it updates. Keep up the good work.
CalliScribbles chapter 17 . 3/5/2012
Why is hunting always a recipie for accidents?

Dytan is hilarious, btw. He's got such a distinct presence already despite only having been in here for one chapter.
dream-beautiful chapter 17 . 3/4/2012
When are we gonna get a little romance? My patience is dwindling haha.
Fryvi chapter 17 . 3/4/2012
Yet another great chapter and with that ending I really can't wait to see what happens next!
Br3ath31nn0ut chapter 16 . 3/3/2012
I'm am still loving it. I can't wait for more.
Lynna chapter 16 . 3/1/2012
Delightful as always! Hope to see a new update soon!
CalliScribbles chapter 16 . 3/1/2012
Stubborn boys indeed. Yay for Jevan being helpful!
Checkerspades chapter 16 . 3/1/2012
Sorry for not reviewing in a long time, life has been throwing peanuts at me while I was climbing a mountain... no, I'm not on drugs, just tired.

I really like their bickering, it reminds me of how me and my friend argues.. she's just as stubborn as I am, so it usually ends in one of us storming away... just like Rysem at the end of this chapter.

I look forward to the next chapter!
Fryvi chapter 16 . 3/1/2012
Thank you for another great chapter Jevan seems to be just what the two need to start cooperating. I ended up not writing it before, but I hope you are feeling better!
kisilin chapter 15 . 2/28/2012
Cute chapter! I don't think that the cultural event was confusing. It's suprise me that Orlenth and Rysem spend the evening together. I expect Orlenth spend time with his friend Jevan. But, it's kind a good think for the relationship between Rysem/Orlenth to spend time together without begin "angry". A wolf, is it suppose to mean something? Does Orlenth see Rysem has a wolf?

I notice some typing mistakes:

They'd planned "he" bloody event, after all.

the?

They "can take of" themselves for the moment.

I think you mean take care of.

I "did" ask you to eat one.

In the text, I think "didn't" make more sens.
CalliScribbles chapter 15 . 2/27/2012
At least you have the brace now. And honeycakes don't sound that bad...

Between this and Twins I actually feel like I have a good idea of what goes on in one of these festivals, so good job there. Explanations are not always necessary.

And Jevan! Been waiting to meet him for quite a while.
Lynna chapter 15 . 2/26/2012
Rysem and Orlenth form such a great pair, love to see their interactions!
kisilin chapter 14 . 2/23/2012
Jevan seem like a interessing character. I like his humor. I never notice that each chapter was in a different point of view... I think it's because Orlenth in his chapter think about Rysem, his past, his sister, friend. Rysem chapter have more "action" less introspection.

Rest you wrist,