Reviews for Political Engagement
Lynna chapter 11 . 2/15/2012
I agree Rysem and Orlenth are incredibly cute! Can't wait to see the next update!
CalliScribbles chapter 10 . 2/13/2012
Oh, so /incredibly/ difficult.

Hey. At least Orlenth gets to see some of his childhood friends. Rysem could at least give him that.

The reaction to the rumors about his king is priceless. (And now I finally have some reference as to when exactly in twins we are...)
fuzzipueo chapter 10 . 2/13/2012
In agreement with PlumBlossum on Orlenth. He is a brat and poor Rysem needs to take a stance to protect himself. I can see Orlenth's point - if you want to move in the realms of the nobility, you need to act/dress/etc. accordingly, but Rysem's approach to the people is a good one too and something Orlenth could learn from.

The question is: will they ever come to a compromise that works for the pair of them or will their differences tear their possible relationship apart?
Br3ath31nn0ut chapter 9 . 2/12/2012
You must write more. I would have commented earlier but my stupid computer wouldn't let me make an account. I love this story so much.
plumblossom chapter 9 . 2/10/2012
It might be that _Twin Lives Twisted_ is getting a lot of hits because I recommended it on The Slash Pile livejournal deserve to be more widely read.

- Orlenth is actually more than a little bit a brat, isn't he? And Rysem tries so hard.
Kimmye chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Very nice story
CalliScribbles chapter 9 . 2/10/2012
Favorite foods for both of them. ;)

Hmmmm... if you start to worry about someone, it logically follows that you care about them, at least a little bit. :)
kisilin chapter 9 . 2/10/2012
Hello,

Nice chapter, the plot did not make a lot of progress, but the relationship Rysem/ Orlenth did progress a bite. At least Rysem is kind of concern about Orlenth.

Good success for the next chapter!
kisilin chapter 8 . 2/7/2012
I like your story so far. Orlenth and Rysem are interessing. They don't understand each other very well and that's make ther relationship fun to read, and a bite frustrating. Why they don't just talk! Haha, dont answer, I know why ( because human are a lot like that )

I think I see a mistake in this sentence:

She said she wouldn't mind, and maybe HE wouldn't have minded as much as he did.

SHE make more sense thant he, or it's just me( that a possibility english is not my first language)

So, I will wait for the next chapter,
CalliScribbles chapter 8 . 2/7/2012
'Working on the reaction' sounds like the perfect setup. And of course Orlenth can't act!

I'm starting to wonder about Jevan... who was he? Where did he go?
CalliScribbles chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
Nope. The one at the wedding totally didn't count.

Hah. Less of a mess when both of them are learning from the other about this mess they've gotten themselves into. Smush them together and they might just turn out to be the perfect ruler. :)
CalliScribbles chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
You have a tendency for names that don't stick together well, S. my dear.

Oh dear, that was almost as horrible as my memories of learning to square dance, and that was just the one lesson. Good job. :)
Lucy Belle chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
Orlem or Rylenth. I guess... Oh they are both instigators for their current battles. WHY? Stupid question, I know. So he's teaching him how to dance after all. Unsurprising.

Hey, since Orlenth is teaching him all the things that are important to him, will Rysem do the same? It only seems fair... And torturous. Maybe they could meet on a common level.
DiveToWorld chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
Hmm... Rylen?

Ha. I'd be mad if i was forced to learn how to dance..

Also, i have to ask, do you use Wattpad? C:
CalliScribbles chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
I cannot wait to se the disaster that will inevitably come of this plan.
149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »