Reviews for 36 Transformations
Cole Culain chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I'm not terribly familiar with the Monkey King legends, but I can remember a bit from when I read them... what was it? Two years ago? About that. Well, anyway, this seems like a fairly original take, because I don't really remember anything here from the actual stories. Except the mountain. I remember that.

What I noticed you did a lot was end dialogue on a period, and capitalize the next letter. So "Said my master" or "He said". You don't have to do that. You can end a lot of dialogue in commas, and keep that next letter (unless it's a name or proper noun) lower case.

Also... be careful with swears. There are other ways to show the Monkey King's innate cheek without resorting to coarse language. If a character uses language like that, it is the readers natural inclination to distance themselves from him.
Flabbergasted Flock chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
:) Hilarious.
True Talker chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Honestly I was so worried as I was hoping that I didn't offend you in any way, shape, or form. I don't know anything about the way - SERIOUSLY. It was mentioned in the movie Elecktra (I think that I had spelled that right), I had liked the line that he used so I put it in there. Other than that I have NO IDEA at all for I haven't done any research or anything there at all what so ever.

Also, I wasn't putting you down at all because you know how I feel trust me because right now I am shaking and in a not so good way because I need you. Seriously.

I would really just like to communicate with you in person, I would really - I guess that I don't do typed so well considering I always seem to offend you when I ONLY mean well.

I never said that I was perfect, and I wasn't implying that I was and I wasn't implying that you were bad or anything. I think that YOU are the BEST. Sorry for the capitals I was trying to get my point across.