Reviews for For My Princess
Guest chapter 11 . 10/8/2012
I like it, but can you maybe make chapter twelve? you know, like a sequel. Were Tera and Luce and their children go back to the castle, they say that they're married, and in the end everyone accepts them for who they are.
Thanks,
SophiaSarahAlexis ;D
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 11 . 6/16/2012
Great ending! Leaves plenty of room for a sequel.
Aliona Duren chapter 10 . 5/31/2012
Please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next. I am curious to see what happens when everyone finds out they are missing. Love the story so far :)

A
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 10 . 5/12/2012
I am all for badass princesses kicking the butts of jerkass kings.
Mini-Crux chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
I LOVE this! I'm hooked, and I can't wait to keep reading.

My question is though, how do you pronounce 'Luce', is it like Lucy, without the y?

Just wanted to know.

Either way, I love the two characters (:
Guest chapter 9 . 4/1/2012
Beautiful.

Job well done.
Hi chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
Awwwwwwwww yay together at last!

Fantabulous as always :)
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 9 . 3/17/2012
Aww, that was cute! Thanks for spacing out the lines, it's way easier o read. So they're finally together! Yay!
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
Meh, 10 reviews only! Well, it's a good story in my opinion. Short chapter, but you can't have everything *sigh* oh well. I can only hope it will pick up more from here.
Hi chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
Ooooh I wonder what's going to happen next...

Definitely can't wait for more because like always it was amazing ;)
Hi chapter 7 . 3/13/2012
I looove this story so so much!

You guys are amazing writers and I cannot wait for more :)
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 7 . 3/13/2012
This was a good chapter, but it might be better to put like, spaces or something in between the sentences to make it easier to read. It's really clumped. Not a flame, no, just a helpful piece of advice.
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 6 . 3/10/2012
Dun, dun, duunn... Hehe. Good chapter. I love this story because, while romantic, it still has adventure.
Hi chapter 6 . 3/10/2012
Oh...my...gosh!

Update super super soon please that was abesolutely amazing I cannot believe that happened to Luce

I can't wait to see what happens next :)
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
THis is good please go on