Reviews for Devil's Peppermint
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This is amazing :)
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I really like the style of this, and the dialogue between the two characters works brillaintly to really show what they're like, especially in the way they act with each other and especially with her. I like how you don't reveal her name throughout, keeping it hidden and it fits in very nicely with the ending. Very enjoyable to read, and, again, I really liked the characters. Great stuff.
invisibly.inked chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
i liiiiiiked. really cute, awesome job :)
HayleeBailey chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Awww, so good but you never told her name!
LeLeLychee chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I dunno. I really like this for some reason despite only clicking on it because it had peppermint in the title. It's almost annoyingly cute but it's sort of what a girl wishes for. A guy to randomly appear and fall in love with her and happen to be the sort of person she could love in return. Lol.
SwimmingThroughExistance chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
very good. i really liked the story, cos it was fast, without being rushed. i also liked how we still dont know their names...its very in keeping with Him and Her:D good job
Eiri-Clive chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Wow, this is the first story I've read on this website and I really like it :3 I love how we don't know what their names are it makes me have to use my imagination more. I'm going to call him Luke and her name will be Kallie. I think they go perfect together. You seriously set up a reputation of this site for me. Really, whether I liked it or not relied in your typing abilities. Best First Story Ever.
LivieRose chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I loved how you got both character's personalities across, with the lack of names. This was a beautiful story, fun and playful, but loving all the same.

I only found 1 error: " I mean, technically..." The rest of the story is in 3rd person, and putting the "I" in a place that isn't speaking reveals that there is an author, that someone is acctually writing this (sorry if that doesn't make sense). The best thing to do here would just be to take out the "I mean." That way, you're back to 3rd person without any awkward phrasing or breaking view point.

I loved it! Fantastic job. Keep writing D

LivieRose
eurytideslhy311 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Ah, witty banter is my favorite, mayhaps because I fail at it so fantastically...

Well, anywhosers... As I was saying, I love bickering dialogue fully saturated with sarcasm, so I really enjoyed reading this.

Uh, so, job well done I suppose. Yay! and all that.
TheOCDProcrastinator chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
A-W-E-S-O-M-E
fictionsymphony chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I really enjoyed this. :)
anaa-pixie chapter 1 . 1/19/2012