Reviews for Monstrous City
Iceleaf chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
I had begun to think you had dropped this story.
I am glad you have not.
I think that are bringing some of Yui into Ashley's character.
I hope the ears and tail are permanent.
Alyksandra B chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
You hadn't updated either of your stories in such a long time, so when I got the notification I screamed! The new chapters great and I'm happy you're back!
ForciblySilent chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
OH MY GOD YOU UPDATED AND I LOVE YOU AND MARRY ME SEMPAI
Darklightningstorm chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
Not bad. It's nice to see a female werewolf, there aren't many of them. You should keep going.
Although, what's an alpha? I know what it is for regular wolves, the male and female pack leaders, but what is it for werewolves?
SSS chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
like so so much
still waiting more more stories
Kay Avanti chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
Okay so here's me:
Me: Reading story
Me: Loving story
Me: Gets to end of story
Me: Clicks the next botton

OH WAIT THERE IS NONE! UPDATE STORY NOW!
Kay Avanti chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
LOVE IT!
SoraAkihira chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
Are you continuing this story? I mean, it's been so long! Anyways, I LOVE the idea. I've been seeing all the vampire stories, but hardly any werewolf ones (Inner Musings: Have I really even seen one? A werewolf one. What? No, maybe not...)

Anyways, great start on the story!
i dont have one chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
update please
crazychick666 chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
I can't wait to read on! I think my favorite part about your writings is that the main character goes nuts in ways and stays the same in others. Please continue sooner than later!
crazychick666 chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
I completely LOVE both of your stories now! You are better than most of the famous writers that I have read! I can't wait to read more!
crazychick666 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I have read most of your other one and this one is so far almost as good as that one, but it's not as funny. Oh well it's great right now so it can only get better right?
Primadonna Girl chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
I really enjoy your creativity on the pixie idea, I have to say, I'm a bit of a Zoe fan now! .
Good job, and keep writing! Brotastic job!Pewdie
Primadonna Girl chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
This outdoes Twilight by a giant landslide! I love your descriptive words and the way you planned out the story! It's Brotastic (fantastic). You're an extremely talented writer in this genre, and I seriously hope you can continue! Keep writing!Pewdie
Iceleaf chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Oh my.

I forgot to ask; what do you mean by alpha?

I have read it in animal books before but it does not seem to mean quite that in this case.
44 | Page 1 .. Last Next »