Reviews for The Swan Song
sweetladyjane2012 chapter 1 . 3/6
Sounds like the start of a really interesting story :)
mitsuki44 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
This sounds like an amazing concept! I've been in love with anything to do with dance lately (especially ballet, the dancers are so poised and graceful!) and I hope you can capture that loveliness in your piece.

I think some things you'll have to explain are how Anna can seem to get a principal without working for it and how their relationship was like before the split and everything.

The REAL challenge lies in that you have to make their relationship seem real, human - the break-up can't simply be the fault of one person, you have to explore the story from both sides to make it seem full and robust. I think the easy way out will be to pin Pasha as the workaholic and that he's grown too cold to love; the challenge will be to make your readers believe that his views are worth living for and ending a relationship for as well.

As of right now, I can say that I like your writing style; it's quite fresh and youthful - much like I'd imagine the voice of the protagonist to be like. I hope this'll be a good read and I look forward to future chapters! :)