Reviews for You Can't Have Both: Ellie's Story
jerrellsgirl112606 chapter 8 . 6/28/2013
I loved this i cant wate to read more. I think her and peter should get together. He can be an ass but i thino they belong together. Please update soon.
StaNdUPtomE chapter 8 . 2/19/2012
Decisions decisions decisions... I don't know who I would chose...
HarderToBreathe chapter 8 . 2/13/2012
I'm for Peter! There chemistry is madness and I totally want to see how he'll squeeze his way into Ellie's life. I hope he'll think of ways to woo her and just make her melt with his suave moves in winning her over. I like persistent guys who don't give up on the girl's they like. Write more of Peter pleaseee! Update soon. :D
Melody'sInMyHead chapter 8 . 2/12/2012
This is great so far, I'm liking it!

I'm also way for T.J, hes much better to her.

Cant wait till next update!

Melody's
Wilting chapter 8 . 2/11/2012
I just start reading this and I absolutely love it!

Definitely team Pete... (At the beginning i thought Ellie is gonna end up with Pete, but then you start writing more of TJ. so now i'm not sure! ) pls make them a couple! I'll bake cupcake for you if you do 3

I wish more people can read this. It's a great great story! again, love it!
AnimeFann88 chapter 8 . 2/10/2012
Yuppers. I am POSITIVE that I want TJ to end up with Ellie. Peter has been an ass to Ellie. Anyway, great job! Please update soon! :]
Mildly Me chapter 7 . 2/10/2012
Assuming I can still input my opinion, I'd say that Ellie should end up with Peter, because both of her older brothers fell in love with humans, and we don't want a pattern, as lovely as those are. I just think it might turn out to be a bit predictable if she were to end up with TJ.
KoriNeko18 chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
Aw, how cute. I loved Peter's appearance. for some reason, at the moment, I'm for Peter. I don't know why. It's just for now probably.

Anyway, I like this chpater It was good and I can't wait for the next.

I've realized that I'm morphing this and Eli's stories together in my head though. Ot

s not good. :\
Latindancer4ever chapter 8 . 2/8/2012
I love Ellie and TJ together! They're so adorable. And Peter's acting like a jealous ex-boyfriend... Which he kinda is? I hope Ellie doesn't break TJ's heart too bad when she finally acknowledges Peter as her mate.
StaNdUPtomE chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
I hate both of them... Yep :D But I love both of them... usually I'm pretty clear cut on who I want, but AHHHH I don't know... update soon !
StaNdUPtomE chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
I like it so far, the only thing I have to point out this chapter, and I didn't notice in the last but you keep switching from first to third person, a little confusing... just to warn you :D
LadyMoonFace chapter 7 . 2/1/2012
i really love this chapter!

though i wish peter did something more then talk

i dunno, maybe kissed her or followed her and he be the one in her room or was at her door when she got home

then T.J turn up when peter left

but it was really good! :D great work!
Latindancer4ever chapter 7 . 1/29/2012
Awe! Now I'm starting to like TJ too. Peter's finally starting to acknowledge his feelings for Ellie, but he's just a little too late... Or maybe not to late? Can't wait to see what happens next :)
AnimeFann88 chapter 7 . 1/29/2012
I agree with Cole 100%! Peter was being a jackass and now e doesn't deserve Ellie. I think T.J. Should be with her because Peter broke her heart too many times. Great chapter! Please update soon!
KoriNeko18 chapter 7 . 1/29/2012
Aw! That was great! Peter or T.J. Peter...or T.J... GAH! NOW I DON'T KNOW!

Awesome chap and I'm sorry for my indecisiveness. (did I spell that correctly?)

Can't wait