Reviews for The Meaning
kaihil lover chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
OMG, this reminds me of KaiHil so damn much. O_O Particularly that story idea I told you about, the one in which Hilary forgets about them all, she works for Boris, then goes over to the bladebreakers side and tells them the truth, but then instead of wishing for the destruction of the bladebreakers, she wishes for that of all the abbey people and then Kai does for her to have never been recruited in the abbey, and she forgets about all she had with the bladebreakers their friendship and everything.

This portrays Kai's thoughts so well, in what would be the time he'd be thinking that she has actually betrayed them, while she would be only doing it to save them.

Hilary does seem like an angel of dark in that fic, Kai might think that how could she understand the meaning of love, she works for Boris, is an abbey kid like him.

And how could he himself understand the meaning of love. With the cauldron of ice surrounding his heart, and all his masks...

*sigh* This matches so well. It's beautiful. The poem has really touched my heart. Amazing.
Punslinger chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
There is some good imagery here. Not sharply focused, but vague shapes as if seen through a fog. I guess what I'm trying to say is the poem made me feel rather than see what it is about.
skersey chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This was an interesting idea to write about, because of your approach. Though, I'm not totally understanding the difference between the two viewpoints. This does not detract from it's coolness though :) Keep writing