Reviews for End of Days
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
i like this genre, reminds me of bleach, with people attacking each other for no apparent reason, and staring at each other for long periods of time. and, i've got a good grasp of the characters already, which is amazing, not to mention that the conflict has started up, always a good thing. one thing i noticed is the the use of great verbs. i know thats random, but "seething", "embeds", "crouched" "gleam" the mental immages are vigourous
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
hmmm, so further departurs into fantasy. there isn't many cliques of chinese in america, especially out of the urban areas. and, by the fact they are having serious combat, they definently aren't ordinary colledge students. so, who are they, and why are they stickign togethro when they obviosly hate each other? becuase they are united in their isolation? good dialogue, characters still need work, remember to use balance, aggression tempered by doubt, leadership held in check by fear, or duty, nice countered by fear, and honor tempted by curiosity and temptaion, or somethign along those lines, anyways, a juxtopositon of traights. i think the old man rocks, love the "the world needs saving, who cares about my name?" line.
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
very interesting... okay, first off, montgomery is the capital of alabama, which is very sunny. it's also in the south, not sure how much you know about that. about the america thing, the grass is always greener on the other side. many people here want to go to england or japan when they grow up, i guess thats just how it is. really think your story has a good start, got many of the key elements, dark and powerful forces, "chosen one" all that that jazz. i trust you will be able to make it unique. remember the characters, try to make them as aclear and real as possible. good luck.

also, is george brown the old man? the timing seems a bit off, but maybe...
TheCrowFlies chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
the story line up until now is still a little bit of a mystery to me. however as far in as you are we can only expect bigger and better things from the story. the use of the proper terms in chinese is enjoyable,as not alot of people do that even in original stories so mad props.I am looking forward to the next chapter of your story.