Reviews for Wiser
affableFacade chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
This is a perfect description of how I see myself; of how many people see themselves. This might be a little less random than you think.
SiahXSiren chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Love this one. Can't find her sun looking for the stars. So true!
kaihil lover chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Man, that was philosophical. :) She never lost the count, but lost the stars, that is just so sweet and sad... kind of like Hiromi leaving the bladebreakers tired of being a tag along, kinda like circles by zulka.

She only wants to fit in or maybe stand out, that's a very controversial line, every one wants to fit in, yet not be a part of the flock and stand out. To be a shining star, yet be among other stars not alone in the sky, but to be the brightest.

Yes, not to live in at all.

The sun and the stars thing is very pretty as well, you can't have both. The sun might be a star, but it just stands out too much to fit in with the other stars.
Poisonous-Nightmare chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Absolutely amazing, very well written too. I feel a sense of familiarity about this poem, reminds me of myself if that makes sense. :) keep it up
Punslinger chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Yes, this is rather vague, but nice. I like the gentle flow and feelig of longing for something just beyond our grasp.