Reviews for Balcony Trapping
Dyann Burian chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I was smiling and grinning reading this charming little tale! Good work Maddie! I knew the "scary guy" would turn out to be nice...but your ending twist was perfect! You've got the knack girl!
Bridgette chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Such a good story!
DixieThorn chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I think that was a great story. You have a great grasp for telling the story and capturing the readers attention and keeping it. That's wonderfully entertaining.
SLPikachu chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
This was a very cute story :) A few grammer mistakes but its not a big deal. It didn't mess up the story and I was able to focus on the story more. Besides, we all mess up. I'm a experienced writer and I still make a mistake now and then. Keep up the good work!
Kris Wallis chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
I like ur story alot. You are very articulate. Nice Job
Nat chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
This was a vey cute story! Good job!
JoAnn58 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
What a good story! I wish I could write as well as you do. What I loved about this story is that it was scary and funny and it has a happy ending. I have been locked out on the balcony before, too. I was in my pajamas, I had no shoes on and it was getting cold out as it was almost dusk. I know how scary that can be!

Again, great job!
katrina.whitaker.7 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Very nice story, Maddie and ucat! Great little plot, and I can see you stuck out there with the creepy old guy who winds up helping! I encourage you to continue! Also, your grammar and spelling far exceeds that of many grown up writers.
Anita Melling chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Loved reading this Maddie, well
kittkatt521 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
This is a well written and thought out story. Congrats Maddie10! .".
Totu Araen chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Heya, Girl :)

Right after noticed your dad's tweet about your fiction press, i'm right away checking on it (fortunatly, i have my own accounts hehehe...) and i just ... WOW ! you have made these many stories here, and when i read this one, i'm like a double WOW - Its cool story, well written, and i really really like it :) love the plot, love how you write it down ... i'm a writer too, and i know you are a talented writer, girl :)

Oh, actually i have other account on ..., with account name : deanloves. I wrote Supernatural stories there hehehehe...

You go girl, keep writing ! :)
Secret Nerd Princess chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Maddie: What a great little story. It's awesome that you capture your adventures by writing out what happened. Keep up the great work! I really enjoyed this.
november123 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I think this was really funny! There were good moments of tension, a good build up, and a nice twist ending. The dialogue was pretty great, too. Because of the dynamic dialogue, readers could get a great sense of character. Keep writing! You're doing a fantastic job for your age, and with time and practice you'll only get better.
Mary Knight chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Lovely story! Very well written.
Adriana Carolina chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Wow! Awesome story! I love that I could read it! Im from Argentina and I always wanted to write something like this. Congratulation girls!
62 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »