Reviews for Change of Heart
True Talker chapter 5 . 1/3
I find that I am curious to see what will happen as I read this.
Nightworlder chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
Loving this so far can't wait to see how it develops!
WhiteSnow.Rabbit chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
Awww, why did I only read this now? I really wish I could've read the other chapters that were posted earlier. With three chapters, this has just become my favorite story! (:
Ally babyy3 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Aw someone stole your story?! D: That's so mean :c
Who was it that stole your story?
dustinbigbro chapter 35 . 8/11/2012
sis this was one of the best books i have read in a long time you should really think about publishing it you did a great job im proud of you
Guest chapter 35 . 7/9/2012
SEQUALLLLL PWEASE333
Guest chapter 25 . 7/9/2012
Ugh i'm sooo mad right now!I'm fucking pissed!Thi isn't fair!OMG FUCK YOU RYLIE FUCK YOU DANNY FUCK ALL OF YOU BITCHES!UGH-_-
Musicification chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
COOOOOOL WRITE MORE!
BaconRules101 chapter 35 . 6/21/2012
Please a sequel! Please please please )
Ally babyy3 chapter 35 . 6/19/2012
Read this all in one day.

Epic win of life.

Anyhoo, this is a fantastic story, truly extraordinary.

Sequel? . .YES.

Favorite chapter: Chapter 30!

They finally confess their love for one another in chapter 30!
Guest chapter 35 . 6/18/2012
I started reading this story a few days ago, and I've now completed it! I flew through it because of how much I loved it! This is the type of story I love reading most-best friends falling in love with each other:) You got me hooked! You're a really great writer and I look forward to reading a sequel hopefully! I think it should be about their journey as a couple. It could be written where the main story took

place within only a few months, but then have plenty of flashbacks like you did in this story.

I've started a story on this site where two best friends eventually fall in love. But how in my mind it's gonna happen is once they are in college or even after. And in the story they became friends when they met when they both were 8, and soon become best friends. The beginning of my story is when they are about to go off to collegeprologue. Then I plan to skip through parts of their 10 year friendship until its the more present time again into their college years.

Reading this story though makes me think I should write mine differently since I really like how you wrote yours! I haven't ever gotten very far in writing it but it's the one story I care to work on writing.

I don't come on this site as often as I used to. But I'm glad I came back and found this story! :)
DancinSweetheart8 chapter 35 . 6/17/2012

anon chapter 27 . 6/15/2012
I don't know if you live in the US or not, but thanksgiving is always held in november on a thursday.
nicole1314 chapter 35 . 6/5/2012
I want a SEQUEL! End of story i just want a sequel so now you must do it! This story is just amazing its one of the best, best friends falling in love stories that ive read!
Guest chapter 35 . 5/24/2012
Woah woah woah. Did you say THIS was the last chapter? NO WAY. It can NOT be. There better be a sequel or I will diieee! Also I can't answer the question cause there's sooo many chapters I don't remember which from which I just remember plot...sorry! :P Okkayy well post more soon! Love it! :D
346 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »