Reviews for Change of Heart
Aria-dancingdolphins15 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Interesting. :)
pixies114 chapter 9 . 2/2/2012
Aww Colton's adorable, I love how much he cares about her! Great chapter I can't wait to read more update soon!
Viva-la-Mylo chapter 9 . 2/1/2012
Ugghhhh ! She's getting to me-.- listen to ur bestie !update soon love I loved it even if I'm getting frustrated with rilie!
hey-hey-it's-tay-tay chapter 9 . 2/1/2012
Hi

Okay I'm pretty sure that Dylan will try to have sex with Rylie then Colton will end up saving her...
I'maBeautifulDisaster chapter 9 . 2/1/2012
Poor Colton he must feel as if he is gonna die or his world is falling apart. That's so sad.
hey-hey-it's-tay-tay chapter 8 . 2/1/2012
Hi-

ugggg Dylan's an ass! ... Awesome chapter i like the fact Dylan lost
Ryou Ryuu chapter 8 . 2/1/2012
DIE DYLAN DIE! Rylie is being dumb its as if she is mentally blind so can't see Dylans jerkiness and also fails to see Coltons awesomeness. Open your mind Rylie!
pixies114 chapter 8 . 2/1/2012
Okay Dylan is an asshole completely and I absolutely love Colton! Awesome chapter I can't wait to read more!
P-Jiggity chapter 8 . 2/1/2012
The plot thickens! I need more!¡
NinjaDanceParty chapter 8 . 2/1/2012
cant help but think that this'll end badly for Rylie and Colton...

anw. i really enjoyed reading this (: th build up of tension feels great, and th way colton is pissed and confused sounds really... realistic? something like that. looking fwd to reading more! (:
P-Jiggity chapter 8 . 1/31/2012
The plot thickens! I need more!¡
Viva-la-Mylo chapter 8 . 1/31/2012
Dylan's the biggest fuckin prick ever! D: wtf! Hate him! I really hope there conversation goes good and she'll listen to him but she's probably gonna get all pissy and not listen and go with Dylan and. One back to colton after she gets hurt -.- love it! Update soon love!
Honiahaka02 chapter 8 . 1/31/2012
Why cant Rylie frickin listen to her best friend! I cant believe she is taking up for Dylan! I cant wait for him to try something with her so she'll go crying to Colton and he can say "I told ya so!" She is being so stupid! How can she not know of Dylan's reputation? And please let Colton punch him in his face next time! update soon :)
pixies114 chapter 7 . 1/31/2012
This is a really good story! I can't wait to read more of it update soon!
Ryou Ryuu chapter 7 . 1/31/2012
Ooo angry colton is violent! Hmm well i'm a guy so i wudnt have to choose between a friend n guy i liked but between my friend n a girl i dunno ive had a girlfriend for over a year so i trust her but i guess if i was single i'd trust my frineds more than anyone.
343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »