Reviews for Change of Heart
PureAmazingness chapter 9 . 2/2/2012
I just read 7,8, and 9 they were really good. I think that dylan is going to do something that colton won't like. And i think that Rylie and Colton should be together. Update soon :)
NinaJames chapter 9 . 2/2/2012
Hello, hello! How's it going? I'm really sorry I haven't left any reviews! I actually favorited your story and went on holiday with my family so I wasn't around to read and review any chapters. Anyways, I'd like to say that I believe Dylan is a freaking asshole and that I really, really hope Colton will punch him on the face sooner or later :) I also really, really, really hope that Colton will tell Rylie how he feels! I've been in that situation before and keeping your mouth shut only makes you suffer the most.

So, anyways, I'll keep my hopes up and wish you all the best! I abso-freaking-lutely love this story :D

Cinthia.

PS. Sorry for my english, I try my best! :)
Ryou Ryuu chapter 9 . 2/2/2012
both rebecca black and justin bieber are rubbish in my opinion, anyways i dunno whats gonna happen with Dylan n Rylie but i hope that Colton smashes his face in either way.
Aria-dancingdolphins15 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Interesting. :)
pixies114 chapter 9 . 2/2/2012
Aww Colton's adorable, I love how much he cares about her! Great chapter I can't wait to read more update soon!
Viva-la-Mylo chapter 9 . 2/1/2012
Ugghhhh ! She's getting to me-.- listen to ur bestie !update soon love I loved it even if I'm getting frustrated with rilie!
Tayla Of The Stars chapter 9 . 2/1/2012
Hi

Okay I'm pretty sure that Dylan will try to have sex with Rylie then Colton will end up saving her...
StormysShadows chapter 9 . 2/1/2012
Poor Colton he must feel as if he is gonna die or his world is falling apart. That's so sad.
Tayla Of The Stars chapter 8 . 2/1/2012
Hi-

ugggg Dylan's an ass! ... Awesome chapter i like the fact Dylan lost
Ryou Ryuu chapter 8 . 2/1/2012
DIE DYLAN DIE! Rylie is being dumb its as if she is mentally blind so can't see Dylans jerkiness and also fails to see Coltons awesomeness. Open your mind Rylie!
pixies114 chapter 8 . 2/1/2012
Okay Dylan is an asshole completely and I absolutely love Colton! Awesome chapter I can't wait to read more!
P-Jiggity chapter 8 . 2/1/2012
The plot thickens! I need more!¡
NinjaDanceParty chapter 8 . 2/1/2012
cant help but think that this'll end badly for Rylie and Colton...

anw. i really enjoyed reading this (: th build up of tension feels great, and th way colton is pissed and confused sounds really... realistic? something like that. looking fwd to reading more! (:
P-Jiggity chapter 8 . 1/31/2012
The plot thickens! I need more!¡
Viva-la-Mylo chapter 8 . 1/31/2012
Dylan's the biggest fuckin prick ever! D: wtf! Hate him! I really hope there conversation goes good and she'll listen to him but she's probably gonna get all pissy and not listen and go with Dylan and. One back to colton after she gets hurt -.- love it! Update soon love!
346 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »