Reviews for Change of Heart
demonlordraiden chapter 13 . 2/7/2012
*gasp* ishegonnatellher,ishegonnatellher,ISHEGONNATELLHER! Lol :D Just excitimified!
pixies114 chapter 13 . 2/7/2012
Yay Colton wins! Lol awesome chapter I can't wait to read more! Update soon please!
ChellyWrites chapter 12 . 2/6/2012
I LOVE IT! It's sooo cute! Can't wait to read more :) xoxo
SilentSwan chapter 12 . 2/5/2012
Wow ! Another great and cute chapter, I adore Colton and by the time this is finished I think I'll end up writing a fanfic of it ;)

I loved the last line too cute :3

Update soon please :)
SilentSwan chapter 12 . 2/5/2012

I loved the last line too cute :3

Update soon please :)
Coolbeansandbananas chapter 12 . 2/5/2012
Awesome! I love the story!
Coolbeansandbananas chapter 12 . 2/5/2012
Awesome! I love the story!
demonlordraiden chapter 12 . 2/5/2012
Good sir/madam, your story is extremely captivating. I abso-fucking-lutely hate, let me reiterate, HATE, Dylan. I hope he gets his face pounded in by Colton and that Riley doesn't get hurt, and I hope the two lovebirds finally get together :)
PureAmazingness chapter 12 . 2/5/2012
Awe that was cute:) Rylie and Colton belong together! I do wonder whats going to happen between dylan and rylie.I hate dylan and colton should punch him in the face. And drew's character is coming along. Drew should get a shot of romance:) Well update soon!
Viva-la-Mylo chapter 12 . 2/5/2012
So glad Dylan wasn't there! I loved it" it was a cute moment between them and a flashback that was freaking adorable! I loved it! I hope Dylan goes die in a hole update soon love!
pixies114 chapter 12 . 2/5/2012
Aww okay officially love Colton! Such a cute chapter! Can't wait for more update soon!
Ryou Ryuu chapter 12 . 2/5/2012
arwwww the ring thing is cute, i hope they win the game. I like it how Colton says Rylie is 'my girl' at the end of it. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Ryou Ryuu chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
Dylan was fuckin Alicia like the useless manwhore that he is and cos she's a total slag. They were all staring cs they all know Colton likes Rylie and she's completely oblivious. As for the bet i hope Colton wins then he can make Rylie ditch Dylan the fucktard seeing as he'll get whatever he wants from her ad pretty sure that her leaving Dylan is top on his priority list.
SilentSwan chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
Okay first, sorry I haven't reviewed in so long, I've been doing a trial run of my finals so I've been busy trying to study, emphasis on 'trying' (: but I finally got around to reading all this and reviewing, it was brilliant as always and I hope you update soon which no doubt you will !

Answers to questions: 1. Dylan was more than likely with another girl. 2. Everyone is probably thinking Colton&Alicia and Rylie&Dylan will obviously Colton&Riley 3. Colton will win (:

Whew quite a long review ! I'll be anxiously be refreshing my inbox for updates (:

Awesome !

-SilentSwan-
Viva-la-Mylo chapter 11 . 2/4/2012
I think Dylan i manwhore slut douche bag hoe Cunt who was with that other hoe bitch dick sucker Alicia (: don't u just love my insults? I HOPE COLTON RUNS HIM OVER! They were stating cuz ther for each other! So glad u updated two times in one day! Like I said it was amazin darlin update soon!
369 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »