Reviews for Change of Heart
SilentSwan chapter 12 . 2/5/2012
Wow ! Another great and cute chapter, I adore Colton and by the time this is finished I think I'll end up writing a fanfic of it ;)

I loved the last line too cute :3

Update soon please :)
SilentSwan chapter 12 . 2/5/2012

I loved the last line too cute :3

Update soon please :)
Coolbeansandbananas chapter 12 . 2/5/2012
Awesome! I love the story!
Coolbeansandbananas chapter 12 . 2/5/2012
Awesome! I love the story!
demonlordraiden chapter 12 . 2/5/2012
Good sir/madam, your story is extremely captivating. I abso-fucking-lutely hate, let me reiterate, HATE, Dylan. I hope he gets his face pounded in by Colton and that Riley doesn't get hurt, and I hope the two lovebirds finally get together :)
PureAmazingness chapter 12 . 2/5/2012
Awe that was cute:) Rylie and Colton belong together! I do wonder whats going to happen between dylan and rylie.I hate dylan and colton should punch him in the face. And drew's character is coming along. Drew should get a shot of romance:) Well update soon!
Viva-la-Mylo chapter 12 . 2/5/2012
So glad Dylan wasn't there! I loved it" it was a cute moment between them and a flashback that was freaking adorable! I loved it! I hope Dylan goes die in a hole update soon love!
pixies114 chapter 12 . 2/5/2012
Aww okay officially love Colton! Such a cute chapter! Can't wait for more update soon!
Ryou Ryuu chapter 12 . 2/5/2012
arwwww the ring thing is cute, i hope they win the game. I like it how Colton says Rylie is 'my girl' at the end of it. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Ryou Ryuu chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
Dylan was fuckin Alicia like the useless manwhore that he is and cos she's a total slag. They were all staring cs they all know Colton likes Rylie and she's completely oblivious. As for the bet i hope Colton wins then he can make Rylie ditch Dylan the fucktard seeing as he'll get whatever he wants from her ad pretty sure that her leaving Dylan is top on his priority list.
SilentSwan chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
Okay first, sorry I haven't reviewed in so long, I've been doing a trial run of my finals so I've been busy trying to study, emphasis on 'trying' (: but I finally got around to reading all this and reviewing, it was brilliant as always and I hope you update soon which no doubt you will !

Answers to questions: 1. Dylan was more than likely with another girl. 2. Everyone is probably thinking Colton&Alicia and Rylie&Dylan will obviously Colton&Riley 3. Colton will win (:

Whew quite a long review ! I'll be anxiously be refreshing my inbox for updates (:

Awesome !

-SilentSwan-
Viva-la-Mylo chapter 11 . 2/4/2012
I think Dylan i manwhore slut douche bag hoe Cunt who was with that other hoe bitch dick sucker Alicia (: don't u just love my insults? I HOPE COLTON RUNS HIM OVER! They were stating cuz ther for each other! So glad u updated two times in one day! Like I said it was amazin darlin update soon!
StormysShadows chapter 11 . 2/4/2012
Dylan was with the hoe. (Alicia). Everyone thinks Colton and Rylie are perfect together, and I vote on Rylie. Great chapter.
OurHideOut chapter 11 . 2/4/2012
Welp, that concludes my full 3 hours devoted to reading your story and if I say so myself... IT'S FREAKING AWESOME! I'm so happy to see a story about best friends discovering their feelings for each other! It's just so cute! (The reason I say find one, is because the other one I found was canceled :()

So to start, yeah Dylan is an ass hole who should just be thrown down a well full of gasoline where Colton should through a match into and burn him, then he can go be put in the river styx so he can have his body put into the most pain a human can possibly endure :D

Second: Questions:

me, I think that Dylan was making out with some girl in the hall before coming into the pep rally.

2. Everyone was staring at them like that cause of the third person talk and how couple sounding they were, plus they shared a sandwich. Well at least that's what I think xD

3. I think that Coltons bet is going to win and he's gonna say to Rylie, can I kiss you? or something to that effect. God the anticipation of them being together is just sooo painful!

Oh yeah and I also wanted to say that I might like go and hit my head against a wall pretty soon if Tylie doesn't realize that Colton likes her. I mean how can a person be so oblivious to someone's affection towards them. -sigh-

Well i'm really looking forward to your next chapter!

-Artiist of Words
NanaPlockiie chapter 11 . 2/4/2012
Hey, i never leaved a review before, so I favorited and followed your story. So what I think is: Dylan was with some other girl, Colton should just get some proof to show Rylie the true Dylan, and I think that Dylan may try to force Rylie to have sex with him, but she's going to run away and ask Colton for help. And if my english is bad my fault. Update soon okay? Bye
366 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »