Reviews for Change of Heart
asheepiage chapter 31 . 4/21/2012
OMG... I need more. Now. Update. Now. Do it. Now! Please! asheepiage.
KendallWritesBooks chapter 31 . 4/21/2012
Please update the next chapter soon! I'm gonna die over here!
ShowBizFreakTooLazyToLogIn chapter 31 . 4/21/2012
OMG! NOOOOO RYLIE! :(

Keep writing! RYLIE'S LIFE IS AT STAKE!
pixies114 chapter 30 . 4/20/2012
aww poor Colton! him and riley really need to fix things lol great chapter cant wait for more!
Southern Beauty chapter 30 . 4/19/2012
update, update, update!

LillyAnne23 chapter 30 . 4/17/2012
Can't wait for you to finish what an amazing story!
SilentSwan chapter 30 . 4/13/2012
Finally I managed to review :)

Awh Colton lost :(

Update soon and I hope we'll see a sequel soon :)
Infinite Legend chapter 30 . 4/10/2012
It's winding down? :o

Well, it does have thirty chapters already. Is there going to be a sequel?
Atrociously Aloof chapter 14 . 4/10/2012
:D I love this! Please continue. I would KILL to know the fates of the characters! :D
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 30 . 4/10/2012
Poor Colton. Dude's a mess.
KendallWritesBooks chapter 30 . 4/9/2012
Ok this is my new favorite story! I've been wanting to review for a long time but I wanted to finish it first. But this is so good! The thing is, I think when you post the next chapter you might want to move along because it is dragging a little. This isn't criticism I'm just trying to help! But amazing story!
Ryou Ryuu chapter 30 . 4/9/2012
Damn they lost! That sucks! And the stories coming to an end, That sucks too! But you have a new story so i should check that out :) Anyways good chapter and update soon
PureAmazingness chapter 30 . 4/8/2012
Poor Colton, I'm actually starting to pity him. I can't believe they lost the game. It sucks to because it was soo close to them winning. I hope him and Rylie make up. PLEASE UPDATE Can't wait to read your next chapter and the new story.
nicole1314 chapter 30 . 4/8/2012
NOOOOOO! This sucks they lost! Great chapter feel really bad for Colton. COME ON RYLIE GO MAKE-UP! Great ch. Keep writing and ill keep reading! :{D
JeanneGrey chapter 30 . 4/8/2012
wow i can't believe they lost! i mean, it makes sense with colton's mind on rylie the whole time

i'm so excited for the last few chapters, i'm gonna check out your other story
369 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »