Reviews for Change of Heart
Sarah-Nikole chapter 29 . 4/5/2012
You are killing me, but I love it:) Haha I know the suspense makes it better but I want to know what happens:))Great Job!:)
Infinite Legend chapter 29 . 4/4/2012
Mm.
Viva-la-Mylo chapter 29 . 4/4/2012
Nooooo don't do an Alicia pov I hate her!
I'maBeautifulDisaster chapter 28 . 4/4/2012
RYLIES HEAD: WHAT THE F*UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! COLTON GO DIE IN A HOLE!

I LOVE RHETT!
JeanneGrey chapter 29 . 4/4/2012
i'm glad you didn't do an alicia chapter, i love the POVs from rylie and colton

this story is seriously my lifeline while doing my thesis right now
Collie chapter 28 . 4/2/2012
Update soon pls.

I want to fucking murder fucking Alicia.

That is all.
Northfacegrl5 chapter 28 . 3/29/2012
ALICIA! Stop tramping around all over the damn place and ruining everything!
piglet101 chapter 28 . 3/29/2012
please please please post chapter 26!
ChellyWrites chapter 28 . 3/28/2012
OMG THAT WAS SOOOO GOOD! I was so happy when they forgave each other, but then Alicia comes back.. Ugh, I really don't like her.

Amazing chapter as always, can't wait to read more! Keep on writing! xoxo
Sarah-Nikole chapter 28 . 3/28/2012
WOW! You are an AMAZING writer! I LOVE this story soooooo much! I started reading it last night and stayed up until 1 in the morning and then finished reading it this morning in class. It is great, can't wait to see what happens next:) Please tell me that Colton and Rylie will end up together, they are so perfect together and I really want them to be together!:)
Heliospan chapter 28 . 3/27/2012
Rhett you fuckin badass. You just did something that Thresh from the Hunger Games would've done. Get that bitch outta here! LOL. Twixie, I love you. I mean not like "I love you" literally, but like your story since day 1. Fantastic. Right now we all should know that Rylie is the most sensitive character in this story.

Colton should've been more of a man and grabbed Rylie's arm and just pressed his lips against hers and hold her waist. And Alicia barging into the house? The doors were locked or did she crawl through the window? This is how I would've ended:

"Rhett wait." Drew stood up walking slowly towards Alicia. His eyes fired up with rage. He raised his skinny pale hand and with extreme force and speed he slapped Alicia across the face leaving a redden left cheek and an appauled skank. I blinked my eyes several times before realizing Drew actually hit a girl. But I forgot for a split second he was gay, so it means nothing to him. He nodded a cue for me in.

"Now get the fuck out." I said steely as Rhett literally threw her out. I stood there, feeling mines and Rylie's parents eyes on me as Mom tried to approached me. I shrugged her off as I darted out the door screaming Rylie's name to the top of my lungs. My heart was heavy, as my throat felt like powder and my eyes stung of tears.

"RYLIE!" My voice echoed throughout the neighborhood.

Keep it up girl.
HungerInHerEyes chapter 28 . 3/27/2012
Like the story :)
Southern Beauty chapter 28 . 3/27/2012
You, my dear, are quite an author! Although I don't think the whole Alicia barging in thing is all that realistic, the chapter was written really well! So kudos girlfrann.

I looked at your poll for Rylie, and I really don't like any of those choices. Since you chose someone who looks older like Matt for Colton, you need to chose someone that doesn't have a baby face for Rylie. I'd use Josie Loren, cause thats who I imagined as Rylie. But then again its your story! You do what you wish :)

anyways, can't wait to see where this heads!
Infinite Legend chapter 28 . 3/27/2012
Yeah, this is really good :D I almost wonder what's going on inside Alicia's head. No one ever does the mean girl POV, ya know? I kinda want to know more about her. Why is she so possessive over Colton? Did something happen to her when she was younger that made her like this?
P-Jiggity chapter 28 . 3/27/2012
Noooooo! Plot twists everywhere! Why can't they be happy!¡¿?
343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »