Reviews for Change of Heart
asheepiage chapter 29 . 4/5/2012
Wow... Intense day... Colton seemed very mad, when he pushed his tray off the table iand then didn't even say anything... Crap... Please just do that again but make him kiss her afterwards... :D Then it'll all be good haha :P Great chapterr! Update soon! asheepiage.
Collie chapter 29 . 4/5/2012
What's happening to b*tch queen Alicia? Her mood's rather odd. Oh and great update.

And new story huh? Yes continue it I want to read it!

Update soon. Xx
Ryou Ryuu chapter 29 . 4/5/2012
As far as i'm concerned Colton should be pissed right now. Rylie's not even giving him a chance and is being way to stubborn. As for what's going on in Alicia's head i don't really care bout her, maybe suicide? or something less dramatic. Anyways another good chapter and update soon please :)
Sarah-Nikole chapter 29 . 4/5/2012
You are killing me, but I love it:) Haha I know the suspense makes it better but I want to know what happens:))Great Job!:)
Infinite Legend chapter 29 . 4/4/2012
Mm.
Viva-la-Mylo chapter 29 . 4/4/2012
Nooooo don't do an Alicia pov I hate her!
StormysShadows chapter 28 . 4/4/2012
RYLIES HEAD: WHAT THE F*UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! COLTON GO DIE IN A HOLE!

I LOVE RHETT!
JeanneGrey chapter 29 . 4/4/2012
i'm glad you didn't do an alicia chapter, i love the POVs from rylie and colton

this story is seriously my lifeline while doing my thesis right now
Collie chapter 28 . 4/2/2012
Update soon pls.

I want to fucking murder fucking Alicia.

That is all.
Northfacegrl5 chapter 28 . 3/29/2012
ALICIA! Stop tramping around all over the damn place and ruining everything!
piglet101 chapter 28 . 3/29/2012
please please please post chapter 26!
ChellyWrites chapter 28 . 3/28/2012
OMG THAT WAS SOOOO GOOD! I was so happy when they forgave each other, but then Alicia comes back.. Ugh, I really don't like her.

Amazing chapter as always, can't wait to read more! Keep on writing! xoxo
Sarah-Nikole chapter 28 . 3/28/2012
WOW! You are an AMAZING writer! I LOVE this story soooooo much! I started reading it last night and stayed up until 1 in the morning and then finished reading it this morning in class. It is great, can't wait to see what happens next:) Please tell me that Colton and Rylie will end up together, they are so perfect together and I really want them to be together!:)
Heliospan chapter 28 . 3/27/2012
Rhett you fuckin badass. You just did something that Thresh from the Hunger Games would've done. Get that bitch outta here! LOL. Twixie, I love you. I mean not like "I love you" literally, but like your story since day 1. Fantastic. Right now we all should know that Rylie is the most sensitive character in this story.

Colton should've been more of a man and grabbed Rylie's arm and just pressed his lips against hers and hold her waist. And Alicia barging into the house? The doors were locked or did she crawl through the window? This is how I would've ended:

"Rhett wait." Drew stood up walking slowly towards Alicia. His eyes fired up with rage. He raised his skinny pale hand and with extreme force and speed he slapped Alicia across the face leaving a redden left cheek and an appauled skank. I blinked my eyes several times before realizing Drew actually hit a girl. But I forgot for a split second he was gay, so it means nothing to him. He nodded a cue for me in.

"Now get the fuck out." I said steely as Rhett literally threw her out. I stood there, feeling mines and Rylie's parents eyes on me as Mom tried to approached me. I shrugged her off as I darted out the door screaming Rylie's name to the top of my lungs. My heart was heavy, as my throat felt like powder and my eyes stung of tears.

"RYLIE!" My voice echoed throughout the neighborhood.

Keep it up girl.