Reviews for Change of Heart
pixies114 chapter 30 . 4/20/2012
aww poor Colton! him and riley really need to fix things lol great chapter cant wait for more!
Southern Beauty chapter 30 . 4/19/2012
update, update, update!

LillyAnne23 chapter 30 . 4/17/2012
Can't wait for you to finish what an amazing story!
SilentSwan chapter 30 . 4/13/2012
Finally I managed to review :)

Awh Colton lost :(

Update soon and I hope we'll see a sequel soon :)
Infinite Legend chapter 30 . 4/10/2012
It's winding down? :o

Well, it does have thirty chapters already. Is there going to be a sequel?
Atrociously Aloof chapter 14 . 4/10/2012
:D I love this! Please continue. I would KILL to know the fates of the characters! :D
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 30 . 4/10/2012
Poor Colton. Dude's a mess.
KendallWritesBooks chapter 30 . 4/9/2012
Ok this is my new favorite story! I've been wanting to review for a long time but I wanted to finish it first. But this is so good! The thing is, I think when you post the next chapter you might want to move along because it is dragging a little. This isn't criticism I'm just trying to help! But amazing story!
Ryou Ryuu chapter 30 . 4/9/2012
Damn they lost! That sucks! And the stories coming to an end, That sucks too! But you have a new story so i should check that out :) Anyways good chapter and update soon
PureAmazingness chapter 30 . 4/8/2012
Poor Colton, I'm actually starting to pity him. I can't believe they lost the game. It sucks to because it was soo close to them winning. I hope him and Rylie make up. PLEASE UPDATE Can't wait to read your next chapter and the new story.
nicole1314 chapter 30 . 4/8/2012
NOOOOOO! This sucks they lost! Great chapter feel really bad for Colton. COME ON RYLIE GO MAKE-UP! Great ch. Keep writing and ill keep reading! :{D
JeanneGrey chapter 30 . 4/8/2012
wow i can't believe they lost! i mean, it makes sense with colton's mind on rylie the whole time

i'm so excited for the last few chapters, i'm gonna check out your other story
Atrociously Aloof chapter 30 . 4/8/2012
Please keep writing. I've literally been reading this instead of sleeping. Like I know I should. I love you, and I love this story. It's oober cute. KEEP WRITING. I NEED TO KNOW THE FATE OF RYLIE AND COLTON!
asheepiage chapter 30 . 4/8/2012
Oh crap. They lost. What the hell.

You need to update soon! Please? For me?

Rylie just kiss him already! I'm so glad he started eating again, it was starting to worry me.

Update soon! asheepiage.