Reviews for Change of Heart
Infinite Legend chapter 30 . 4/10/2012
It's winding down? :o

Well, it does have thirty chapters already. Is there going to be a sequel?
Musings Of A Basketcase chapter 14 . 4/10/2012
:D I love this! Please continue. I would KILL to know the fates of the characters! :D
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 30 . 4/10/2012
Poor Colton. Dude's a mess.
KendallWritesBooks chapter 30 . 4/9/2012
Ok this is my new favorite story! I've been wanting to review for a long time but I wanted to finish it first. But this is so good! The thing is, I think when you post the next chapter you might want to move along because it is dragging a little. This isn't criticism I'm just trying to help! But amazing story!
Ryou Ryuu chapter 30 . 4/9/2012
Damn they lost! That sucks! And the stories coming to an end, That sucks too! But you have a new story so i should check that out :) Anyways good chapter and update soon
PureAmazingness chapter 30 . 4/8/2012
Poor Colton, I'm actually starting to pity him. I can't believe they lost the game. It sucks to because it was soo close to them winning. I hope him and Rylie make up. PLEASE UPDATE Can't wait to read your next chapter and the new story.
nicole1314 chapter 30 . 4/8/2012
NOOOOOO! This sucks they lost! Great chapter feel really bad for Colton. COME ON RYLIE GO MAKE-UP! Great ch. Keep writing and ill keep reading! :{D
JeanneGrey chapter 30 . 4/8/2012
wow i can't believe they lost! i mean, it makes sense with colton's mind on rylie the whole time

i'm so excited for the last few chapters, i'm gonna check out your other story
Musings Of A Basketcase chapter 30 . 4/8/2012
Please keep writing. I've literally been reading this instead of sleeping. Like I know I should. I love you, and I love this story. It's oober cute. KEEP WRITING. I NEED TO KNOW THE FATE OF RYLIE AND COLTON!
asheepiage chapter 30 . 4/8/2012
Oh crap. They lost. What the hell.

You need to update soon! Please? For me?

Rylie just kiss him already! I'm so glad he started eating again, it was starting to worry me.

Update soon! asheepiage.
Coolbeansandbananas chapter 30 . 4/8/2012
Uh no! Well love the chapter! :D
Viva-la-Mylo chapter 30 . 4/8/2012
Noooo its coming to an end ):
PureAmazingness chapter 29 . 4/6/2012
That was really good. I just hope that Rylie and Colton will make up. I'm not sure what's going on in Alicia's head. I'm not sure if Colton said something to her. ? I would like to find out because something bad must of happened for such a big change in personality. You did give us a chance to see a little of that in this chapter, with her seating all alone. I thought it was cute how Colton keeps waiting outside Rylies door. Please update soon. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Flynn chapter 29 . 4/6/2012
Bloody brilliant! Keep going!
Heliospan chapter 29 . 4/6/2012
I guess it's okay. It would seem awkward you deciding to do Alicia's POV with all this time going back and forth between Rylie and Colton. Glad this wasn't a cliffhanger chapter sort-of or else I would've been ranting "three chaps pls". Haha, this is so swell.

I think Alicia is going to change. And hopefully you won't do something crazy like make Colton fall for Alicia, who could possibly at a certain point turn out to be really nice and then Rylie officially hating herself and then suddenly changing herself like more violent or more of a social misfit.

Okay, scratch that. That would be utter bullshit LOL.
362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »