Reviews for Change of Heart
Coolbeansandbananas chapter 30 . 4/8/2012
Uh no! Well love the chapter! :D
Viva-la-Mylo chapter 30 . 4/8/2012
Noooo its coming to an end ):
PureAmazingness chapter 29 . 4/6/2012
That was really good. I just hope that Rylie and Colton will make up. I'm not sure what's going on in Alicia's head. I'm not sure if Colton said something to her. ? I would like to find out because something bad must of happened for such a big change in personality. You did give us a chance to see a little of that in this chapter, with her seating all alone. I thought it was cute how Colton keeps waiting outside Rylies door. Please update soon. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Flynn chapter 29 . 4/6/2012
Bloody brilliant! Keep going!
Heliospan chapter 29 . 4/6/2012
I guess it's okay. It would seem awkward you deciding to do Alicia's POV with all this time going back and forth between Rylie and Colton. Glad this wasn't a cliffhanger chapter sort-of or else I would've been ranting "three chaps pls". Haha, this is so swell.

I think Alicia is going to change. And hopefully you won't do something crazy like make Colton fall for Alicia, who could possibly at a certain point turn out to be really nice and then Rylie officially hating herself and then suddenly changing herself like more violent or more of a social misfit.

Okay, scratch that. That would be utter bullshit LOL.
pixies114 chapter 29 . 4/5/2012
Awesome chapter! I can't wait to read the next one!
asheepiage chapter 29 . 4/5/2012
Wow... Intense day... Colton seemed very mad, when he pushed his tray off the table iand then didn't even say anything... Crap... Please just do that again but make him kiss her afterwards... :D Then it'll all be good haha :P Great chapterr! Update soon! asheepiage.
Collie chapter 29 . 4/5/2012
What's happening to b*tch queen Alicia? Her mood's rather odd. Oh and great update.

And new story huh? Yes continue it I want to read it!

Update soon. Xx
Ryou Ryuu chapter 29 . 4/5/2012
As far as i'm concerned Colton should be pissed right now. Rylie's not even giving him a chance and is being way to stubborn. As for what's going on in Alicia's head i don't really care bout her, maybe suicide? or something less dramatic. Anyways another good chapter and update soon please :)
Sarah-Nikole chapter 29 . 4/5/2012
You are killing me, but I love it:) Haha I know the suspense makes it better but I want to know what happens:))Great Job!:)
Infinite Legend chapter 29 . 4/4/2012
Viva-la-Mylo chapter 29 . 4/4/2012
Nooooo don't do an Alicia pov I hate her!
StormysShadows chapter 28 . 4/4/2012

JeanneGrey chapter 29 . 4/4/2012
i'm glad you didn't do an alicia chapter, i love the POVs from rylie and colton

this story is seriously my lifeline while doing my thesis right now
Collie chapter 28 . 4/2/2012
Update soon pls.

I want to fucking murder fucking Alicia.

That is all.