Reviews for Change of Heart
asheepiage chapter 28 . 3/27/2012
:O But they were all lovey dovey at the start! It was sooo cute! :( Stupid Alicia... grrr... Maybe she can trip on the way home and fall in a hole to die... :D Great chapter though! Can't wait to see what'll happen next! asheepiage.
SilentSwan chapter 28 . 3/27/2012
Oh man, poor Colt!

Alicia is such a slutty biatch!

Mwahaha Rhett frog marched you out you slutty slut slut!

Love update soon I beg of you!
Ryou Ryuu chapter 28 . 3/27/2012
DIE ALICIA DIE! (That is all) DIEEEEEEE!
pixies114 chapter 28 . 3/27/2012
No they were so close! Damn Alicia! Always has to ruin everything... Lol anyway another awesome chapter can't wait for more!
Jen chapter 28 . 3/27/2012
What? What the hell? Alicia is so random. This storys not very realistic.
Taylor chapter 28 . 3/26/2012
Yuppp i don't have a profile. But this the best story ive ever read, and i thought you should know that. And I'm not just saying that. This story is amazing, and i hope Riley and colton get together(: its nice that they're not "perfect" now Cuz then the rest of the story would be boring! Lol you're a great writer and i cannot wait until they share their feelings for one another 3 I stayed up till 2am reading this and schools tomorrow, so you better be happy lol jk...anyways that's all and keep up the great story!(:
seasalt24 chapter 28 . 3/26/2012
YYAYY your wrighting moree XDD

omggg. :c this is depressingg.

HURRRYYY haha x]
BettyB00Bsx chapter 28 . 3/26/2012
Pleeeeease finish this story, the suspense is KILLING MEEEEEEE! loke five chapters at a time, ima quick and enthusiastic reader. I love this story,its so sweet and innocent but the waiting game is inteeeeense!
nicole1314 chapter 28 . 3/26/2012
OMFG! NOOOOO! Wat if Danny and That dumb bitch planned everything to ruin Colton and Rylie's Friendship! So sad for those two nothing goes right! I want to just go into this story and beat the crap out of The bitch (she doesnt deserve a name that whore!)Well, wat im saying is great story! :{D Ha-ha
Coolbeansandbananas chapter 28 . 3/26/2012
Poor rylie. Everything always comes crashing down. But he'll snag the girl SOON! *hint hint* haha lkl love it
improcrastinating chapter 27 . 3/26/2012
Oh my goodness golly! I loved it! Oh so intense! But please please please don't end it before Colton and/or Rylie reveals there feelings for each other! I very well might cry...
JeanneGrey chapter 27 . 3/26/2012
ahhh the awkwardness of having to sit near someone you don't want to talk to!

i hope colton pulls her aside and tells her his sid of things

i wonder how danny's going to feel about all this...
Ryou Ryuu chapter 27 . 3/26/2012
Maybe Rylie will just drop dead from awkwardness (though that would be very bad!) I hope she does listen to Colton and everything. Anyway it was brilliant as always and update soon.
LeaSeesSparksFly chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
COOL! i really liked it
Collie chapter 27 . 3/26/2012
Yay another update.

Ahh this is the best story among the best friend cliche thingy.

But I have a feeling there will be some confrontation

then talk talk cry cry then bam friends again.

If you made a book 2 then that means they're older maybe together? Lolll