Reviews for Believe in Me
Brownie Sunshine chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
hate to be buzz kill, but u rock at guitar, awsome at writing lyrics, but not that good at singing. i heard the song. please dont take it harsh, but i type what i think. :)or:(
East-0f-Eden chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Your lyrics really remind me of something that Springsteen would write. THe only reason your music doesn't is bc you don't have that killer sax. But, yeah I don't really feel the romance in this poem though. I see it as more of a life poem. But, that's probably just bc of how my life is right now.
Lilja Ruusu chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
YOU RHYMED! ;) Haha, but seriously, this is a really deep and beautiful piece. I kind of wish that I was deep and beautiful so that I could say something deep and beautiful about its depth and beauty. I don't really have much of a way with words, though, so I shall leave you with the unintelligent comment: "This song is amazing!" :D
theycallmetalljake chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
You truly have a powerful way with words. "When you wish someone could hide you,/From the darkness deep inside of you,/If someone would just confide in you..." That, in my opinion was the best part.
The Folk Extraction chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I'm gonna check out the song when I have time, but for now I'll just say that LOVE these lyrics, I think it's almost as good as Dust to Dust...Almost (I'm a little jaded). I can feel the tune building up just from reading it, and I think the last lines are especially powerful. Brilliant work once again.