Reviews for From the Ashes (Hell to the No)
serahei chapter 8 . 3/13/2012
Na-ah, minus 10 points to Roman for being such a judgemental ass. He doesn't even tried to see if his assumption of Allie is right or wrong.

Who knew Prince Charming is in reality so brooding and emo?

Meh, suddenly the palace background in my head turns to a gothic palace. Not cool, dude.
serahei chapter 7 . 3/13/2012
Uh-oh, Allie. You unintentionally poke on a tender spot on Roman by dying your hair. The horror!

Well, who'd guess that right? Not your fault.

I mean I sure can dye my hair silver just because I love Sephiroth, but I would not know that it would upset the sexy guy in my class who has not been particularly showing me his interest before we were paired to work on a school project.
serahei chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
Yeah, you get a point for being just sexy, Rome.

Keep cranking up the pheromones, boyaahh!
serahei chapter 4 . 3/13/2012
Oh Roman, why are you hiding your true prince charming personality by being a regular jerk?
serahei chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
LOL. I can't help but snicker when I read the phrase casual grinding.
gtali727 chapter 11 . 3/8/2012
Dayam, I already love this kid. Roman is sooooooo hot I can't wait for him and Allie to become a cuople they make an adorable two people! GAHLAJF'PSEITJ :D UPDATE SOOOONNNNNN 3
Infinite Legend chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Update? Rawr?
Viva-la-Mylo chapter 11 . 2/25/2012
awww! there was a spark there! i saw it! it was there! update soon darlin i love it
Infinite Legend chapter 11 . 2/25/2012
And so Roman is starting to have feelings for her. Nice chapter :D. Update soon?
nightshade97 chapter 10 . 2/18/2012
I love this story! keep posting more chapters to it! 3
Keimei-chan chapter 10 . 2/13/2012
That's it...?

...

*cries*

It ended too soon! Write more please! This chapter was good; we finally got to see Roman's thoughts! He's much more...normal...than I thought :D

But I still want more, don't you understand?

Keep up the good work :P
Infinite Legend chapter 10 . 2/13/2012
Hmm... The "you'll be left on your own part" makes my prediction a little off... I think that Roman's going to invite her to come with him though. Would that be plausible or am I just crazy? The Roman POV in the beginning was a nice touch, but maybe next time tell us it's his? Nice chapter, update soon (:
Viva-la-Mylo chapter 10 . 2/13/2012
Awww they made up((: holy shit a life size boat :o how that gonna work? Update soon love i love it (;
blueeyedfreakgirl chapter 10 . 2/13/2012
im trying not to laugh when roman is flirting with aleithea.

i wonder how building a life size boat is going to go

update soon
Infinite Legend chapter 9 . 2/9/2012
Hey, just wanted to say that I love your story! I've been following for a few chapters now and it's awesome :)
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »