Reviews for From the Ashes (Hell to the No)
Keimei-chan chapter 9 . 2/9/2012
...

*DROOLS*

Beautifully written chapter. I enjoyed how you showed the different facets of Kait's personality, as well as Allie's. I was starting to wonder what good-a-friend Kait truly is until I read this chapter. Wonderful exposition with well balanced emotions.

Loved the last line. I can't wait for the true, non-teasing romance to begin!
blueeyedfreakgirl chapter 9 . 2/8/2012
roman is so adorable
Viva-la-Mylo chapter 9 . 2/8/2012
Awww they made up! Good! Update soon love!
LivesTooShort52 chapter 9 . 2/8/2012
Ok. One quick question:

1) This is taking place at the end of Aleithea's Junior year, correct? That way she's working through the summer before Senior year? I didn't quite catch that fact.

Otherwise, good. I like it. Update soon please. I can guess what's gonna happen. ;)
Viva-la-Mylo chapter 9 . 2/8/2012
Awww they made up! Good! Update soon love!
Keimei-chan chapter 8 . 2/5/2012
Very nice story you have going here :D The only thing I didn't like too much was the alcohol thing, but I feel it will have a reason. I can relate to Al, she's kind off like me with the pride and all...but I feel I can also relate to Roman, except that he is so calm...

I loved chapter 7 and 8. The depth you've given to both characters (mostly Roman) truly makes me want to keep reading as it makes it very worthwhile.

I absolutely love the depth of Roman's personality. Truly human.

Keep up the good work as I'm expecting more :)
Viva-la-Mylo chapter 8 . 2/5/2012
Sage sounds cute but Nothin on Roman (: I miss the old Roman/: update soon darlin I love it!
LivesTooShort52 chapter 7 . 2/4/2012
Really good. Update soon?
gtali727 chapter 7 . 2/3/2012
God, I love your story! Keep writing, it's AMAZING! I love LOVE it! I loveeee Roman :)
Viva-la-Mylo chapter 7 . 2/3/2012
I agree with Roman! I feel bad for her cuz ya kno she just wanted something different /: it was amazin update soon love!
LexisW chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
OMG! I absolutely loved your story. It is very well written and I enjoyed the characters. Can't wait to read more
blueeyedfreakgirl chapter 6 . 1/31/2012
this is good

love the fact that she told him, what she thought of him when she was drunk.

anyways please update soon
gtali727 chapter 6 . 1/31/2012
Sounds great so far! It actually reminds me kind of the book Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick. great job though, I like it!
Jagpaw chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
This is amazing. More please!
Viva-la-Mylo chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
I love it! I specially love Roman! He's so hot! Update soon love I'm loving it!
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »