Reviews for One Year
ZGecco chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
I really, REALLY enjoyed the third chapter of your story! :)

First of all,when Jason said that he didn't want to ruin her, I practically swooned cause I think it's really cute and sweet that he cares about her. Although, Mark is awesome and I think Jason should listen to him about Rose being good for him. Lastly, I'm excited for the bucket list and I'm curious as to what Rose is up to cause I have a feeling she has a plan.

Overall, another amazing chapter and I'm sups excited for chapter four! :D
Simplywonderful88 chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
not going to lie...that was kinda rude of rose to just walk out after this guy is like i cant do anything i wanna do before i die...hahaha but it was really cute!

sorry i havent reviewed for a while, extremely busy over here, not a lot of time to do much of anything.

good chapter though!
delilahmills chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
this is amazing! Sorry i've only just had a chance to reveiw it! I've read a lot of stories that fall under this category but yours stands out definitely the best i've read! And i like how well you write for your age, im 14 and a lot of people stereotype younger people to be unable to write beautiful literature etc! but i really think you're talented at it :)
Pseudonym N chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
Very nicely written. This Jason character comes off as realistic and sympathetic, without being annoyingly whiny. I look forward to reading more.
Simplywonderful88 chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
That was reAlly cute! The only piece of advice that I have is that in the beginning I didnt get who was talking, mark or Jason but hey other then that good chapter! I liked the description of about knowing u r going to die it sounded realistic!
ZGecco chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
Wow! So far, I love your story. I adore Jason and Rose and especially love their sarcasm.

looking forward to the rest of your story. :)
Simplywonderful88 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
This sounds really good so far! continue please its off to a good start!