Reviews for The Girl is Mine
annoyed chapter 32 . 2/19
Thanks for letting me wait all this while, i appreciated it
clumsyhead chapter 1 . 1/9
Hey there, first of all "Happy new year 2015" kindof late I know but better late than never,isn't it? So I was wondering will you update this story or have you left fictionpress and gone to other writing sites and if you have please send us a link or better you can leave us some author's note about something going on life that is far too important,I know you have your own life so I can't say leave all that and write for us but still you can say something about holding this story or not writing this story anymore,right?
Reader chapter 40 . 12/23/2014
Great chapter, love how the plot twists and turns :)
PamelaP chapter 40 . 12/7/2014
Thank goodness you updated. I was really starting to lose hope lol. Anyways great chapter.
Karissa19 chapter 40 . 12/7/2014
I'm soo extremely glad you finally posted another chapter! I have been looking forward to it for soo long. I cant wait to see what's going to happen with Zane and Mila. Post soon! :)
clumsyhead chapter 40 . 12/5/2014
Yay! Phew...at last you are back, i was like completely hopeless about this story but now you are back i guess i can keep on checking your works,please update another one tooo. I missed Zane so much, if you can update Early please,cherry on the top,thank you
Guest chapter 40 . 11/27/2014
I want Zane a mila back together!
Amy Pond chapter 39 . 11/23/2014
Please update soon! :D
impatient chapter 32 . 11/11/2014
Why arent you updating?
Karissa19 chapter 39 . 10/30/2014
When are you going to post the next chapter? I am anxiously waiting to see what happens with zane and Mila.
Potato chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
No update? It's been like 2 months... -_-
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
It been 2 months... -_-
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
OMG! Update! It hurts to not to know what is happening! Please!
Jprince chapter 39 . 9/28/2014
Please write the next chapter! I have been following the story for a long time and can't wait to see what's next.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Are you kidding? No updates, stil! God I am getting bore of this story just because there's no Update so please Update sooon
382 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »