Reviews for The Girl is Mine
Dwarfperson chapter 33 . 2/9
Yay! New chapter! I loved it - especially the jealous bit, Zane is too cute;3
Pleeeease update soon? I actually love this story so much, if it were published I would buy it and read it again and again and again :)
Dwarf
SomethigNice chapter 33 . 2/11
One of the best chapters, you always surprise me with something and this is a really good thing. But please update sooner because if there is a long amount of time between posts then we can forget some details or just get out of the story mood. Nice work anyway, keep doing it!
Keywill chapter 33 . 2/11
I love this story hope you keep going with it
Stunnamac chapter 33 . 2/9
I loved this chapter! It was cute seeing Zane jealous and Gabe being bi or confused or was definitely a twist! I think he's definitely gay though lol! Btw, there was a continuity error with Sam. At first, you wrote Rick and the all of a sudden his name changed to Sam. Sorry if I'm being annoying, I just wanted to let you know.
clumsyhead chapter 1 . 2/4
Okay I seriously tried a lot not to review thinking you are busy in your life but please consider us tooo..:( I seriously check this story everytime I get time and you haven't updated for so long PLEAse update sooooon
MEMEME chapter 1 . 2/1
do you know how many times i check fictionpress a day just to see if you update? ABOUT A MILLION -CRIES-. i love this story, please update soon! YOU DO NOT LEAVE US HANGING LIKE THAT! i really hope you update, this is the best story i've seen on fictionpress!
memememe chapter 32 . 1/25
Where are you? Update SOON! PWEASE :3
clumsyhead chapter 32 . 1/16
I like this Zane so much more...wow hope you update Sooon...:)
memememe chapter 32 . 1/11
LOVE
Colie Rae chapter 32 . 1/13
Goodness I love this story! There are quite a few typos and grammar issues and wrong names or words placed in or inconsistencies in descriptions but the plot is wonderful. I was fully expecting her to hop the fence to help him and then get kidnapped while they're both trapped inside. I'm pleasantly surprised that didn't happen. I do love the story and think it has a lot of good things going for it. It seems that you planned ahead well, with subtle hints in earlier chapters relating to later chapters. I do hope you update soon!
mememe chapter 32 . 1/10
PLEASE UPDATEEEEEEEE I REALLY WANNA SEE THE REST OF THE STORY
Inlovewithlove chapter 1 . 1/10
Yaaaaaay sooo happy you updated! :) wonderful chappie as usual, can't wait for the next one! This one was so adorable lol zane so cute and childish.
Amy pond chapter 28 . 1/9
Hey:)
I LOVE this book, it's fantastic !
I love how her brothers love her so much
And how they have cuddleing time. It's such a
Cute book3 you are an extrodanary righter
Keep it up;)
AmyPond
Guest chapter 32 . 1/8
I'd rather the guard than the bad guy, just saying. The cuddling was adorable!
dwarfperson chapter 32 . 1/9
Eeeeek, nice chapter! I really love this story:DD please update soon! I've been waiting so long for this chapter!
Ahhhh Zane and Mila oooooh so sweet! I wanna know what she's gonna get him:3
Please update super soon? I'll love you forever!
Dwarf