Reviews for Girls, Boys, and Other Enigmas
bumblebeeboo chapter 1 . 1/19
honestly i think this has got to be my favourite story on fictionpress, hands down - like, not even kidding, i come back every few years to reread this and it never fails to make me laugh. i'm so glad it exists, and i'm SO glad i somehow managed to find it. then i came to the horrific realisation after my third? fourth? time rereading this that i've actually NEVER reviewed. so here i am, rectifying that immediately! i love kent and jill, and i love your humor, and i love that this is so tooth-achingly sweet and fluffy because it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, in a way that many fics rarely do. it's really the perfect pick-me-up, and i wish there were more stories like this out there to cheer me up when i'm down. thank you so much for writing this. :D
Acie chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
This is a really good story!
Toffeema chapter 1 . 2/24/2017
I love this story. I reread it often. I would love to see new work by you!
aesthetic umbrella chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
Awww, that was so cute~

Jill's an idiot, but in the best way possible.

I really like the story overall, but it would be cool if it could be developed more, and also split up. 20k words in one go was difficult, but I did it. **

Thank you for writing such a nice story!
heyyyjudes chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
That was amazing ((:
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
I've always loved this oneshot and frequently go back to reread it once in a while, but I just realized I've never left a review on this :) I adore Jill and Kent, and Jill's parents are bae af. And the pairing of Jill's naivete and Kent's...well, Kent's *worldliness* is just perfectly done. Usually I hate stories where the girl hates cursing and the guy does it constantly, but somehow you managed to pull that off. You did a really fantastic job with this oneshot, congrats.
amama123 chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
I forgot how much I loved this story
The one who loves you chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
One word amazing.
starxx chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Awwwww its so sweet n cute xx love it XD
Dreaming fantasia chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Y'know, this is the most cute perfect story,
Angel Princess 31 chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
This story is awesome! :3 Jill is hilarious :D And she and Kent are sooooo cute together :3333 I love them so much :D
QueekyB chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
That was the longest one shot I've read, but it was absolutely fantastic! It was funny and I have the biggest grin on my sleep deprived face.
Red chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
This was so sweet and so hilarious! I loved Jill so much, she made me laugh so many times! You are great, please keep writing xx
milkduds1095 chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
this is adorable. i want 9008 of it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Oh geez. This was stinking adorable. I cannot.
Also, Jill might be my spirit animal.
162 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »