Reviews for Girls, Boys, and Other Enigmas
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8
This piece of art just deserves so much applause. It was beautifully written and I could feel my insides do floppy things. Great job, and thank you for sharing this.
kiwi chapter 1 . 2/9
"I'm not pushing you," he retorts. "I'm pulling. It's a completely different concept."-fucking epic line. Jesus christ Jill is a spaz.
The bomb digg chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I kind of want you to make a small sequel or something. Just so I could read Carly's stupid reaction to Jill and Kent XD
Princess Wanderer chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
YES! I mean seriously good *&%$ this is! I love it and want more
VTDark chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Hey! Just dropping by to say I enjoyed reading this story. :)
Sapphire3568 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Haha, Jill's quirkiness made me laugh aloud more than once while reading this! Very, very, very cute story! :)
maiff chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
omgeeeeeeee I'm melting in a puddle of feels. I want my own Kent! BTW, you rock, girl!
PermanentNewGirl chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
soo cute! I lurve it!
toffeema chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I love this story - and this character! She has me laughing out loud at several points! I would LOVE to see more stories from you! I actually prefer the one-shot style rather than chapters, but either way I wait in anticipation for more stories from you! :)
Cornerstone chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Wow, I have to say I really enjoyed this story. I have to say I was expecting to get sick of Jill's character a bit. I'm not exactly sure why but I also didn't expect to like Kent as much as I did. I felt like Kent was going to be another one of those guys that made himself seem better than their other half and tried to include them into their circle to make them more acceptable but that didn't happen. In fact, Kent was much more comfortable being with Jill and the whole cleaning king side of him made me really like him. As for Jill her little quarks could have been extremely annoying but instead she was just a funny and relatable character. The way you made their personalities so unpredictable made me really like this story. Sure, sometimes it was a little predictable but not in an annoying I've-read-this-a-thousand-times sort of way.
AlexisKrause chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Cute story!
AboutHer chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Well, wasn't that cute! This kinda reminded me of a Sarah Dessen novel, only Jill is much more quirky (in a good way!). Great job!
4 me chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I absolutely love this story! (and you) Jill is a refreshing story. She is not childish just childlike. She is in no hurry to grow up, keeps in root to the morals that cartoons and parents taught her. She is one of those people that stand out, she's unique from all the other girls that are in such a rush to have sex and be 'mature' (like Carlee) they don't seem ton understand her so she's deemed as "annoying" she is humorous and awkward, she's loveable. Unlike a lot of the female characters in stories with similar plots (an unpopular girl gets the popular boy), Jill obtains qualities that makes I obvious to me (and other readers) why Kent fell for her. Other main girl protagonists are insecure, trying to be older, attempts to be like the other girls, goes through makeovers to be more glamorous, and so on. Kent is a dear, he isn't mushy but loves Jill just how she is. He is the one trying to get closer to her, going to her house, going on errands with her, putting her hand in his, etc.
TheBatismyMan chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
This is so awesome. I love how your plot just goes so smoothly it makes everything so WONDERFUL

KEEP WRITING
Chakara1winxclub chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Great story. Write more of these please?
140 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »