Reviews for Girls, Boys, and Other Enigmas
Patsuan chapter 1 . 5/3
Awww, that was so cute~

Jill's an idiot, but in the best way possible.

I really like the story overall, but it would be cool if it could be developed more, and also split up. 20k words in one go was difficult, but I did it. **

Thank you for writing such a nice story!
heyyyjudes chapter 1 . 4/6
That was amazing ((:
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23
I've always loved this oneshot and frequently go back to reread it once in a while, but I just realized I've never left a review on this :) I adore Jill and Kent, and Jill's parents are bae af. And the pairing of Jill's naivete and Kent's...well, Kent's *worldliness* is just perfectly done. Usually I hate stories where the girl hates cursing and the guy does it constantly, but somehow you managed to pull that off. You did a really fantastic job with this oneshot, congrats.
amama123 chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
I forgot how much I loved this story
The one who loves you chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
One word amazing.
starxx chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Awwwww its so sweet n cute xx love it XD
Dreaming fantasia chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Y'know, this is the most cute perfect story,
Angel Princess 31 chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
This story is awesome! :3 Jill is hilarious :D And she and Kent are sooooo cute together :3333 I love them so much :D
QueekyB chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
That was the longest one shot I've read, but it was absolutely fantastic! It was funny and I have the biggest grin on my sleep deprived face.
Red chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
This was so sweet and so hilarious! I loved Jill so much, she made me laugh so many times! You are great, please keep writing xx
milkduds1095 chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
this is adorable. i want 9008 of it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Oh geez. This was stinking adorable. I cannot.
Also, Jill might be my spirit animal.
A Different Kind of Yellow chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Loved it. She's so kooky and random. Carlee was a bitch. I've had friends ditch me for guys before, lost a whole friendship once, it was really awful so I know how she feels. I'm now going to go find your author page to see if you have any other stories as awesome as this one!
bubublacz chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
I really love this! And Damn that Carlee!
namiski chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
OMG this is literally so perfect. SO PERFECT. Probs my fav romantic ANYTHING ever. They're just so adorable and hilarious and awesome together and ughhh the feels.
159 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »