Reviews for Girls, Boys, and Other Enigmas
The Best Oneshot EVER
anon chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
amazing soo funny
BlueDevil77 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Oooooh my goodness! I can totally relate to Jill. . She's so cute! We really need more teenagers like her in the world. And Kent, we need more of him. I mean really, a man who cleans? And likes it? D: I want one! Will there be another chapter? I can't wait if there is, which I hope is true! Anyways... Awesome story, I love it and I think you're an amazing writer! Keep up the good work!
MoManiac chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
.Ever. I would favorite it if I hadn't lost the password to my account and weren't incredibly lazy. ANYHOO. Super Bien! I applaud you Miss Haps. This deserves more reviews. I like your balance of emotion and humor. (:
khristiya chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
beautiful! I love this! so adorable! it really is sad though that she lost her previous best friend. I can relate to her being socially inept, though mine is just because I'm too mean for my own good and enjoy it. haha. I love Kent and how the whole hard-to-get idea went hay-wire. haha.I just adore your characters! They are beautifully made. I like how Jill's family has moral standings and still retain they're wackiness... every family is bound to have one, and how Kent is such a neat freak and so good at household chores! I need a man like that! TOTALLY! It was so 'flippin' awesome! I'd love a sequel though. I'd like her to have another friend if not gaining the one before-after she apologizes of course! haha. again my dear sweet Miss Haps; it's beautiful! I look forward to reading your other works! Good job!
marginal-utility chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
lol too cute
stranger chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
really cute story you should write more
R. Ficst chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
D'aww I love it! Cute and crazy! 3
Marianne chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Dear Miss Haps,

I am absolutely in love with your story! I want to print it out and carry it with me everywhere so that I can read it whenever I want. I absolutely love Jill and Kent. Also, I aspire to be Jill's mom. You are an absolutely amazing writer, and don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise! (Also, props to your beta!) Lovely, just lovely!

Sidenote- you have forever altered the lives of my future children. I am now going to name my daughter Jill just so I can call her Jilly-bean!
EmeraldLily chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
This is really cute. :) Super sweet, all fluff (kinda). Haha. I really wish I can find a guy who would do the chores. (If they bake, even better!) Anyways... Keep writing these one-shots! They're awesome.
MischievousPrincess chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Aw! I liked it! I understand Jill, I'm like her sometimes xD And I loved the Jon part haha, who the hell is Jon? xD I loved this one-shot, the longer the better. Thanks for publishing this amazing job. Kudos 4 you! So going to my favs
Nami98 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
WOW!

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME.

HILARIOUS, PERFECT PLOT, AND JUST PLAIN AWESOME!

OMG.
DemonsAngel chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I really loved this! it was cute and adorable! tha people are really well thougt out qand I love both Jill and kent! they are adorable together! the only thing i wish is that Jill would realize that she didn't do anything wrong and Carlee is just a beyotch :3
heehee chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
that was a "flippin'" AWESOME story. x)
silverspigot chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I love this one shot more than I've ever loved any other one shot on this site! I love that it's not broken into chapters, because that way, I didn't have to wait to read the next parts. Carlee's a bitch and she shouldn't have thrown away a friend like Jill. I love Jill and Kent together. I love Jill in general. She's just so...fun. I wish I had more friends like her, since she is definitely awesome. The gifts they exchanged were so cute~
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »