Reviews for Girls, Boys, and Other Enigmas
ant0006 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Jill is adorable!

That is all.

Seriously though, I loved this oneshot - I think that it is easily the best one I have ever read :)
Random chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Super sweet, made me "awww".
Love from, some Random
whatdotheydream chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
THAT WAS SO FRIGGIN ADORABLE.
party enhancers r good 4 u chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I hate Carlee, but this was so cute.
d-b chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This is SO CUUUUUTE! *massive squeeee* I love it! It's laugh-out-loud hilarious and sweet and adorable and so satisfyingly fluffy and romantic. *sighs happily* It's perfect. Kent and Jill are just so cute together - as awkward long-time acquaintances, to best friends, to the most adorable couple EVER. Gah, I am helplessly fangirling, but I can't help it, this is one of my favourite oneshots on fictionpress, and I have read a LOT. :P Thank you for writing something so fun and enjoyable! :D
shallow is as shallow does chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
So friggin cute!
Bookworm642 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I love how oblivious Jill is.
D. M. Gotmen chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Aww. that's so sweeeeeet 3 I loved it ;)

i want to ask some stuff...

what made carlee so mean to jill all of a sudden? Is it because she was embarassed that Jill wasn't "mature" enough to hang-out with the "popular" people?

that is all. love your story 3
the poison apple chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Oh my, this was ADORABLE! :D I can't stop gushing about it...! Please write more stories like this :D
InkedGirl chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Oh. My. God. This story is perfect. The humor...the chemistry ...the creativity...Seriously. This story has made it to my top ten.
amillionsmiles chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
*squeals* This was amazing. There are so many quotable moments where I laughed-I love all the characters, they're well-defined, with their unique quirks. CAN I HAVE KENT? HE IS AMAZING. Like my dream guy... and Jill . She's adorable and awkward and hilarious and sweet and a little sassy. I love her. FANTASTIC story, and I'm off to scroll through and read this for the umpteenth time. :D
Julienne chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Loved it! I think Kent and Jill are lovely characters.
theblacksheepinme chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
He's handsome, Jilly-bean! Just say thank you and pretend it's normal!"

Jill's mom... awesome.

"Do you have any homework…?"
"Just go upstairs, Jill."
"Kay."

Kent's reactions... epic.

He lets out a soft chuckle and rolls his eyes, and I think he might have ruffled my hair.
NOW. THIS. IS. JUST. TOO. ADORABLE!

I was trying REAALLY hard to suppress my girlish squeal but this story is JUST. TOO. CUTE!

i am in love with Kent :))
and Jill is just too sweet! I like how childish she is and how not annoying she also is.

JUST. TOO. FLUFFY!
book.addict.for.life chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I just need to tell you.

That this is my fav. one shot in Fictionpress :D I LOVE THIS. I've read it so many times (well not the entire thing,but I've reread my favourite parts A LOT OF TIMES).

It's so cute. And I just love the ending and everything about it.

And I want to thank you for witing it and making me so happy :')

Okay, before I get all emotional...

TATA.
Seretei chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
This was so funny. The main character was so awkward and adorable and Ken was perfect. My favorite part was the way that I could see Jill and Ken becoming closer and closer throughout the story.
149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »