Reviews for Girls, Boys, and Other Enigmas
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Awwww! So cute! Love it!
Dreamer In Alice chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This was such a great story! It was funny, the characters were interesting, and you didn't use that cliche where the socially awkward character isn't actually so socially awkward when the more popular person actually gets to know him/her. Jill really is kind of socially awkward, but in a kind of childish, lovable way, and I love how you made her friendship with Kent really develop before anything really happened. And how Kent's side had an interesting story, too, and you could only really see bits of it from Jill's side.
CeKhay chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
That was SO AWESOME! Totally loved it. I loved Jill and her awkward spiels, and Kent and his ever cleaning ever calm-ness with Jill. Just totally love it.

CeKhay
heal me forever chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
kudos to u to write dis dis is really nice ...NO WORDS great job *CLAPS*
mrs niall styles chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I bet Jill was really upset at Carlee. I bet she thought they were forever ever, and she used to say never say never... but now they're never ever ever getting back together.
I like that Kent's her boyfriend now, though, 'cause I know he'll never let her go. He's gonna take her places she ain't never been before.
Andrew is so hot though. Seriously, I had a major crush on him. I just wanted to make out with him so hard. I just wanted to grab his face and slobber all over it. YEAH.
Well.
Anyways.
You should write something else. You're like a sexy John Green, always making me laugh and cry.
Have a nice day :) O.o ! :DDDDDDDDD less-than-three
-mrs niall styles
xEchoxInfernox chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
that. was. AWESOME! you wont believe how much i loved it, no really. kent and jill are such great characters, i love them to bits. i love the randomness and the cute and fluffy that is there but is not obvious. i also love how clean jill is, thats really cool. kents awesome. jills parents are hilarious, i hope i'll be that awesome when im older:P. i would rave more but i stayed up till after 3am to read this so i cant even think right now lol. amazing story, its absolutely one of my all time favourites:D.
leavemeialone chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I have read a lot of stories. I have enjoyed reading a lot of stories. I am no critic or expert at judging anything. I just enjoy reading. I REALLY REALLY REALLY TIMES A BILLION enjoy your story. Jill is seriously so innocent and childish. I love her antics and habits. I feel like nobody acts that way anymore and I can't believe she still does. I love that about her. Like Kent says, it sucks that people around just don't appreciate her unique weirdness. It is so sad because they are missing out on someone so great. I can't believe how much of a jerk Carlee turned out to be. I would have thought they would make up . . . or Carlee would confess how she liked Andrew and blah blah blah. But she turned out to be such a horrible friend. How could she not like her? I guess Jill's innocence and ways can be somewhat annoying sometimes but I think it is what makes her so much more amazing. I am so glad that Kent saw that about her. I seriously love Kent. He is so sweet. He turned out to be much more. He was there for her when she needed him the most. I think he grew to love her ways. He truly did! I think we all need a guy like him. After his confession, I realized just how much he liked her. He did like her just as much as she liked him. I think that is very important. Thank you so much for writing this wonderful story. I sincerely enjoyed!
MegaOtaku777 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Oh my gosh. I laughed so hard thoughout this whole thing! And I found it funny how much I'm like Jill. Socailly awkward, tense when the one I like touches me, clueless about any of that...nasty stuff, and refusing to curse. Awesome! :D
Maggie chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Kind of reminded me of "your face is on my shoe" in a very abstract way due to the similar characteristics of the characters. You have the clingy, low self esteem, silly, and random main character and kent in his nonchalant, reserved, yet cold demeanor reminded me a lot of tommy; but then I realized that peanutbutterknife is actually your best friend and everything started to make sense HAHA.
Anyways I enjoyed the story :)
Robin chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I love awkward people. I want Jill to be my friend LOL. anyways awesome story. It wasn't overtly cliche and the characters were just right for each other. The only downside was the shallowness of Jill's and Carlee's friendship.

But a heartwarming story nonetheless with the right amount of fluff.
In The Red chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
That was lovely thank u :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Great read for the young and romantic heart!
Nancy Jones chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I loved this story. It reminded me of my youth. The author was able to make you feel the story. Great accomplishment .
Rufino Cabang chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This is excellent, and I'm grateful to have read it. Please lose the self-deprecating intro because it prepares people (inaccurately) for something long-winded and rambling; it's not! It is so good - the dialogue sounds both intelligent yet young-adult - what a fine line to straddle and how well it's done here. I was so involved the whole time and rightfully so. It's THAT good.
drats chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Ah wow. this was so awesome. :)
149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »