Reviews for Girls, Boys, and Other Enigmas
Robin chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I love awkward people. I want Jill to be my friend LOL. anyways awesome story. It wasn't overtly cliche and the characters were just right for each other. The only downside was the shallowness of Jill's and Carlee's friendship.

But a heartwarming story nonetheless with the right amount of fluff.
In The Red chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
That was lovely thank u :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Great read for the young and romantic heart!
Nancy Jones chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I loved this story. It reminded me of my youth. The author was able to make you feel the story. Great accomplishment .
Rufino Cabang chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This is excellent, and I'm grateful to have read it. Please lose the self-deprecating intro because it prepares people (inaccurately) for something long-winded and rambling; it's not! It is so good - the dialogue sounds both intelligent yet young-adult - what a fine line to straddle and how well it's done here. I was so involved the whole time and rightfully so. It's THAT good.
drats chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Ah wow. this was so awesome. :)
mushed up chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
i love JILLY-BEAN!
skow.grace chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Greetings from SKoW Awards!

Girls, Boys, and Other Enigmas has been nominated for Most Humourous this round, and the nomination of Girls, Boys, and Other Enigmas has been successful.

We would like to congratulate you on your successful nomination, and encourage you in your continued literary endeavours.

You can find your nomination on our website under the nominees page.

If you wish to contact me about anything - whether it is about your nomination [e.g. why you qualified, who nominated you] or not, feel free to reply here or email me at gmail with this username and I will be only too happy to respond.

Good luck and, again, congratulations!

Grace

Amazing Wordsmith - Round 12
Most Humourous - Round 12
The Phoenix Girl chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Awww how sweet! Loved your characters and story! Great work :)
XxCliche-SpicexX chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
The over all story is good. The main character is annoying, immature and just plain stupid... I can't see why he likes her o.O.
Be-U-tiful chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Wow this is so amazing! I was literally crackin up every few seconds! I absolutely love love love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
ey sexiiiii... just wanted to let u no i love ur story. so good girl. mm. i love it. r u writing a sequel? i need me some more kent in my life ;)
twibbit chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
this is so cute :D
Remy JaNae chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I have to tell you, I simply ADORE this story! I wish it were longer. I actually cried for Jill when Carlee 'dumped' her. I can relate to Jill because I watch only cartoons and avoid reality tv and I hate basements or any other place that's scary (I am 21, will be 22 next month). I LOVE Kent! He didn't speak much in the beginning but that cleaning habit of his is too adorable! So...yea! Loved the story! thank you for writing it! Bye! :3
tripnfallbri chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Wowww. This is adorable and fun! Such a great gem of a story! Jill is adorable in all of her quirkiness. From the way she rambles to her innocence & morals, I feel like I can relate to her. Kent is dreamy and basically the epitome of the perfect man from his amazing cleaning skills to his admirable patience. I absolutely loved how he was always making the first move & reaching out to an obviously completely clueless Jill. All their interactions were hilarious and entertaining.

This was perfect and I look forward to reading more of your writing!
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »