Reviews for Girls, Boys, and Other Enigmas
shallow is as shallow does chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
So friggin cute!
Bookworm642 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I love how oblivious Jill is.
D. M. Gotmen chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Aww. that's so sweeeeeet 3 I loved it ;)

i want to ask some stuff...

what made carlee so mean to jill all of a sudden? Is it because she was embarassed that Jill wasn't "mature" enough to hang-out with the "popular" people?

that is all. love your story 3
the poison apple chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Oh my, this was ADORABLE! :D I can't stop gushing about it...! Please write more stories like this :D
InkedGirl chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Oh. My. God. This story is perfect. The humor...the chemistry ...the creativity...Seriously. This story has made it to my top ten.
l0ngl0st chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
*squeals* This was amazing. There are so many quotable moments where I laughed-I love all the characters, they're well-defined, with their unique quirks. CAN I HAVE KENT? HE IS AMAZING. Like my dream guy... and Jill . She's adorable and awkward and hilarious and sweet and a little sassy. I love her. FANTASTIC story, and I'm off to scroll through and read this for the umpteenth time. :D
Julienne chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Loved it! I think Kent and Jill are lovely characters.
theblacksheepinme chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
He's handsome, Jilly-bean! Just say thank you and pretend it's normal!"

Jill's mom... awesome.

"Do you have any homework…?"
"Just go upstairs, Jill."
"Kay."

Kent's reactions... epic.

He lets out a soft chuckle and rolls his eyes, and I think he might have ruffled my hair.
NOW. THIS. IS. JUST. TOO. ADORABLE!

I was trying REAALLY hard to suppress my girlish squeal but this story is JUST. TOO. CUTE!

i am in love with Kent :))
and Jill is just too sweet! I like how childish she is and how not annoying she also is.

JUST. TOO. FLUFFY!
book.addict.for.life chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I just need to tell you.

That this is my fav. one shot in Fictionpress :D I LOVE THIS. I've read it so many times (well not the entire thing,but I've reread my favourite parts A LOT OF TIMES).

It's so cute. And I just love the ending and everything about it.

And I want to thank you for witing it and making me so happy :')

Okay, before I get all emotional...

TATA.
Seretei chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
This was so funny. The main character was so awkward and adorable and Ken was perfect. My favorite part was the way that I could see Jill and Ken becoming closer and closer throughout the story.
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Awwww! So cute! Love it!
Alice in Wanderland chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This was such a great story! It was funny, the characters were interesting, and you didn't use that cliche where the socially awkward character isn't actually so socially awkward when the more popular person actually gets to know him/her. Jill really is kind of socially awkward, but in a kind of childish, lovable way, and I love how you made her friendship with Kent really develop before anything really happened. And how Kent's side had an interesting story, too, and you could only really see bits of it from Jill's side.
CeKhay chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
That was SO AWESOME! Totally loved it. I loved Jill and her awkward spiels, and Kent and his ever cleaning ever calm-ness with Jill. Just totally love it.

CeKhay
heal me forever chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
kudos to u to write dis dis is really nice ...NO WORDS great job *CLAPS*
mrs niall styles chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I bet Jill was really upset at Carlee. I bet she thought they were forever ever, and she used to say never say never... but now they're never ever ever getting back together.
I like that Kent's her boyfriend now, though, 'cause I know he'll never let her go. He's gonna take her places she ain't never been before.
Andrew is so hot though. Seriously, I had a major crush on him. I just wanted to make out with him so hard. I just wanted to grab his face and slobber all over it. YEAH.
Well.
Anyways.
You should write something else. You're like a sexy John Green, always making me laugh and cry.
Have a nice day :) O.o ! :DDDDDDDDD less-than-three