Reviews for Girls, Boys, and Other Enigmas
Aniline N chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
:o

I am still in disbelief at how awesome this story is! Seriously, this is probably one of the most under rated stories on FP. It should have a gazillion more reviews that it already has!

It made me laugh, it made me cry, it made me cringe - all the awkward moments Jill got herself in to :P Granted, I loved Jill, mainly because she was so quirky and totally relatable. Kent is such a sweetheart. And Jill's parent's are awesome! I loved how you gave each character their own personality and how you slowly developed them along with the plot.

Keep up the great work! I look forward to reading more of your stories :)
LoverofBach chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
holy crap

that was soooo cute omg amazing I love your main character and writing style. Simplistic yet adorable. AHHH!

favorite part by far is

"Jill!" he barks.

"Sorry."

"I'm trying to make a freaking soliloquy here, and you're ruining it for me!"

"Sorry," I say again.

I was cracking up reading that. hahahaaaa this was a great story. kudos to you!
dreeming chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Haha, Jill reminds me of me... Cute story
charmedblush chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I actually adored that. It was so funny and cute! It actually had my heart racing. THIS is what got me addicted to fictionPress. This is so sweet! I love it.
tenna shut up chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Dude I totally had a ball reading this. I cannot even. I rather fancy this one-shot. Oh so very much. Characters and dialogue- just brilliant.
Singing Ink chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
SQUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEE! )that was fangirl for '''tnoticeitandOMGOMGOMMG)I'm an expert in fangirl.
Letters97 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
i like this. very, very, very much. i relate to her, jill. carlee, well i like how you write her. and kent is just AWESOMER than CHEESE:D
fellintothemoon chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Hey there. Guess what? Girls, Boys, and Other Enigmas has been added to A Drop of Romeo under the One-Shot category. Yay! Congrats, hun. Don't let those plagiarizers get you down :) Here's your review:

Melissa Thinks: A definite ball of fluff, “Girls, Boys and Other Enigmas” might just be one of the cutest one shots I’ve read yet! It begins when a pair of teenagers crash into the MC’s father’s car. Needless to say, her father is a bit peeved. As a punishment one of the boys, Kent, has been ordered to essentially become a maid in their home. A big nuisance for me is when the author doesn’t give the reader and the main characters enough time to settle in together, get used to each other, and learn more about one another before they head right into the romance. However with this story, Miss Haps provides a lengthy and correctly paced one shot which supplies the reader with a realistic view on the building of a relationship. The characters start out as practically strangers, grow to become best friends, and eventually they get involved. I loved the humor and the quirky dialogue that this story incorporated. Jill’s awkward and sometimes naive behavior was amusing, making her interactions with Kent all the more fun. It’s certainly a story worth checking out.
avrsha chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Jill is totally awesome!:D

the story is excellent!
The Devils Allure chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I LOVE THIS. OTL. SO AWESOME. :DDDDD

This story is amazing! Not only is the plot original and creative, but I really connected with your characters. I could almost imagine Jill and all her awkward childishness right next to me and I absolutely LOVE Kent. I kinda wanted to see Carlee's reaction to them dating since she said Jill wasn't his type.

I love how these characters are so quirky and different and alive. Especially the parents. Her mum is AWESOME. :D

I wish this was a chapter story, but I'm still glad it's so long. I just want to read more of these amazing people. I feel like I know them personally after reading this.

I feel really selfish asking this, but are you going to write a sequel? 'Cause I would love you forever if you did. :D Okay, I think I've rambled long enough. BYE BYE!
Daliah Valley chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Awwwwwwwwwww! That is so cute!
mizgardenia21 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
That was too cute! Her friend was definitely a weiner and I loved that she was soooooo abnormal and random...She was just too cute. I actually have a friend like her. Soooooo yeah, I really enjoyed it.
booklover1698 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
HAHA! I loved this story! Screw Carlee, she is the worst person in the world I hope that Andrew and her break up after she gets pregnant and her parents disown her... sorry that was really dark and scary. I love Jill! She is sooo funny, like me! XD
Gretel Snaps chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I love this! Jill is so awesomely funny and Kent is a sweetheart!
the poison apple chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Sorry too lazy to sign in.

But the story was super awesome! I love him and her together. Can i have him? :3
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »