Reviews for Girls, Boys, and Other Enigmas
TheFateKeeper chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
EVERYTHING. I frucking loved everything about this. Jill's awkwardness and her adorableness and her aversion to cursing and her name and her mother and how she calls guys "flower-boys" and how it just sort of fits that her whole family is Asian. And Carlee's W-H-O-R-E-ness and how she's just a total blitch to everyone. And the part in Kent's monologue where he tells her she's fun and beautiful and how it PO's him that no one seems to see it and how Jill keeps interrupting him and JUST EVERYTHING :3
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Ah omg that was so funny and cute! favourited :))
Lydia chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
cute haha
ConverseAllStar chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
:/ hm. i liked it. thank HEAVENS that there wasnt a whole bunch of kissing and crap between them until like the last four paragraphs. I like your writing style, and, yeah, it was good.
Lu chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Loved your story! I finished it just a sec ago and bookmarked it because I know I will be reading it again! :) I LoVE IT!
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I can't even...

Oh my God, I...

jesus.

I actually freaking LOVED THAT. OH MY GIDDY GOD. It was so beautifully written I want to CRY! Honestly. That was phenomenal. And i kept cracking up at the Jon thing - legit. Out loud and everything.

Thank you thank you thankkk youuuu for writing this.
Ngoc1231 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
OMG one of the best stories I've read in a longggggg time. I love your writing. And you have some amazing lines in this story like "Like magical donuts sprayed with clean man-soap." And the little spiel when Kent was trying on clothes.

The thing with Jon was funny though. And omg, the thing about asian mom and being forever alone. Yeah, I'm 20 and my mom still to this day says you better go find a good guy cus I don't want you to end up forever alone.

LOVEEDDD the story!

~*~Ngoc1231~*~
renegade01 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
wow. it feels like a mission geting to the end of this thing...lol. it seemed long when i first started but then i got into it and didn't even realise i was coming to the end.

cute oneshot. i felt a little sad for jill as she seemed to get quite lonely but i'm glad she gets kent in the end. ;)
Lenarea G. Tiger chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Absolutely love it. Wonderfully written, and I loved how Kent and Jill really sort of balance each other. This story we so adorable, I was practically squealing near the end, ha. Love it! :D
Too Much Info chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Okay.

#1: Your summary is what got me interested. So, kudos to it.

#2: I love Jill's parents' personalities

#3: Kent? Prince Charming right there. You've made an amazing guy :)

#4: Ever read Millicent Min? Jill reminds me of her and frankly, your whole one-shot reminded me of that book which I LOVED and read a bunch of times.

#5: I liked Carlee and Andrew's relationship for some reason. It seems like they had their own love story going on or something...unless Andrew was screwing other girls behind her back after they went completely official.

#6: "I'm always the one going to your house," he bristles. "I always have to literally take your hand and put it in mine. I tried kissing you the night before I left for California and you rejected me. I actually asked Andrew—of all people—for advice and after he told me to leave you alone for a while, I fucking followed it. And after nearly a month of not talking to you, I was the one that broke and called you last night. So quit with the bullshit and tell me Jill," Kent takes another step forward, grabbing onto my shoulders and bending over to finish in a throaty voice, "Who thought that the other person didn't like them as much?"

I loved this. It showed how sometimes the boy is the one who's in doubt.

#7: Jill's innocence? Cute, funny, and a great aspect that made this story so much more appealing.

#8: Okay, I just love Kent and Jill. A lot. They make smile like a goofball and go all mushy inside.

#9: I want to reread this again and again and again and just dissect every part of this story but I have a test to study for unfortunately.

#10: The ending was cute. So cute.

Overall, your story made my day :) Just thinking about it gets me so jumpy and happy.

Amazing work.

See ya'
Chocolate is Yummy chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Great story! I love the way she talks, like seriously. (: Keep dishing out 'em amazing stories! Look forward to reading more.
Juliet Scar chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! That was such a cute story! Absolutely great. You did well. Haahaa... now I sound like a principle! Hahahahhaa! But seriously, I really liked that story a lot :D Jill is actually kind of like how I am! I'm considered the "loner" and very clueless BUT. I'm not nearly as awkward and hilarious as her! Hahaa, yaaaaap. Okkk, well, thank you or bringing this story into my life! Bye!
mes reves de cafe chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Aw! I love, love, love this story!

Jill is so adorable! She kind of reminds me of Jess from New Girl, it's really great!

And her and Kent- too cute!

Probably one of the best one-shots I've ever read- definitely a favorite!

xoxo

Katherine
Shewhoshallnotbenamed chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Despite being quite lengthy, I was most certainly impressed with the plot line. The seldom use of cliches contributed to the overall appeal and for the most part, the story was both entertaining and enticing. Kent, despite being a fictional character, has, thanks to you, renewed my faith in the male species. I was thoroughly impressed so keep up the good work! I will be faithfully awaiting your next story :)
TheOCDProcrastinator chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
i love it! itz been a long tym since i found a cute story lyk dis..kudos 2u..:)
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »