Reviews for Girls, Boys, and Other Enigmas
Juliet Scar chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! That was such a cute story! Absolutely great. You did well. Haahaa... now I sound like a principle! Hahahahhaa! But seriously, I really liked that story a lot :D Jill is actually kind of like how I am! I'm considered the "loner" and very clueless BUT. I'm not nearly as awkward and hilarious as her! Hahaa, yaaaaap. Okkk, well, thank you or bringing this story into my life! Bye!
mes reves de cafe chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Aw! I love, love, love this story!

Jill is so adorable! She kind of reminds me of Jess from New Girl, it's really great!

And her and Kent- too cute!

Probably one of the best one-shots I've ever read- definitely a favorite!

xoxo

Katherine
Shewhoshallnotbenamed chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Despite being quite lengthy, I was most certainly impressed with the plot line. The seldom use of cliches contributed to the overall appeal and for the most part, the story was both entertaining and enticing. Kent, despite being a fictional character, has, thanks to you, renewed my faith in the male species. I was thoroughly impressed so keep up the good work! I will be faithfully awaiting your next story :)
TheOCDProcrastinator chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
i love it! itz been a long tym since i found a cute story lyk dis..kudos 2u..:)
SecretAgent99 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Omg. I squealed in my head and jittered in my chair the whole time I was reading this! It's so freaking adorable! I love it! I can't get enought of it! Why can't there be a guy like Kent in my life, haha! XD You've written an excellent oneshot, my dear. It was worth reading the whole thing, even if it is really long. Keep up the great work! :D
WishBlade chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Aaaah, so adorable! I'm grinning like a maniac right now-those two are just really cute together :) Wonderful one-shot!
siluetamorfa chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Your story made me smile. Thank you.
Ann Lepson chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Oh my goodness! Jill is so adorable. All of your characters are really engaging! Good job!
asianinvasion0530 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Aww this was adorable! ]
ChristinaLahey chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Absolutely LOVED this story! It's awesome! WRITE MORE!
LovestoLaugh chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I love this! It's so adorable! It just made me so...happy! Wonderful job!

-LovestoLaugh
ImightBeCrazyforYou chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I LOVE IT! BEST ONE SHOT I've EVER READ :D
Jane chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
It was very cute and well written.

Thanks :)
EnchantedKorean chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This was cute. I liked that the heroine was full of many faults. :)
Inkpress00 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This. Was. Adorable. I really have nothing else to say, I just loved it.
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »