Reviews for Strange Fish
JGFamousCrooner chapter 5 . 10/16/2013
Ooooh getting good! Can't wait to read part VI. I'm curious about all three of their pasts!
JGFamousCrooner chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
As I am reading this I really appreciate the what you've spaced it out. The formatting on this site is really annoying, but you've found a good way to do it. And continuing props to the story. This is awesome.
JGFamousCrooner chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
Awesome! The thing speaks Spanish? I wonder if it's trying to speak Spanish because that's the language of its home world or whatever or if it thinks they speak Spanish. It seems kind of creepy but also far less so then Terrance and Marc think. Very curious about what is next!
JGFamousCrooner chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
This was brilliant. Of all the stories I've read on here, this is starting off as one of the best. I was a little reluctant to open it and start because the chapters seem long and you never know what you're gonna get but very glad I did! You have an excellent mystery going with some great descriptions-looking forward to reading more!
Takano-Isorokyu chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Interesting story, well put together. looking forward to where you go with this. Subscribed.
Alix Cohen chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Yay, Al's back! So is it an alien?