Reviews for Radio Help & Roberta's Diner
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
LOVE IT MORE THAN YOU COULD EVER KNOW! You did an EXTRAORDINARY JOB ON THIS STORY TOO! PERFECTION AT ITS PEAK MY GIRL! It acutally made my HEART ALL WARM AND FUZZY!
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
OHM Multi-finally got around to reading more of your stories and my HEART BROKE! I definitely want more of this and also the sequel-you have the makings for another OUTSTANDING story and will be watching for more on this -BRILLIANTLY DONE! Also I think they should give it a go again but to add intrigue she could be kinda sorta seeing someone else but maybe she isn't serious into the other guy but plays hard to get with Aiden! Only a thought!
multicrazybabygirl chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Remember me,

You must think I am a stalker or something but I'm just sick of all the horrible reviews!

These people are arrogant and must have a big lollipop shoved up there bong whole!

Like that liverose chick!Shes a noob in a tube with no left boob.

Love always,Pedro
mindreader311 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Yes they should end up together! THIS STORY IS INCOMPLETE! FINISH IT PLEASE! p.s. I loved it
LivieRose chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I like your story, how we can get right into what's happening. But I think you need to look it over again, because there were a ton of grammer errors, or you typed the wrong word, or wrong spelling. Ex: "nervous," not "nerves," and "lose," not "loss." All in all, a pretty good story.

I think you should write more on it, but as another chapter, and continue this story, rather than keep it a one-shot and have a sequel. There are plenty of places in this chapter that can be broken into other chapters if you wished to make a long story.

Keep writing!