Reviews for Inferior
Wavern16 chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Damn bitch! Cut her head off! Lol, you know how i get around girl characters! Great job!
Amenzilia Poppy chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Oh the angst! What drama! Will! You can't die just yet! I thought I told her not to kill you! That meanie! You know, she's doing this just to piss me off. It's not your fault you're dying-although I'm pretty sure Malcolm will have a melt down if you die and I know she'd have no story to tell if both you AND Malcolm were gone, so she really doesn't have a choice. So don't worry! I'm sure that by chapter 4 you'll be fine! Just hang in there!

As for YOU, character murdurer-be warned. _
Wavern16 chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Sorry I didn't review until now buddy! Anyway, awesome chapter, feel really sorry for that poor girl, and I freaking wish I had a dessert room! I'd be in there ALL THE TIME! Lol, great job!
Amenzilia Poppy chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
oooh, mysterious!

lol it's so funny the way Malcolm talks to Will. XD And I can't wait to see him talking to animals. That sounds like it could provide for some fun. :P

Awesome work. XD
Amenzilia Poppy chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
lol you got this idea from a dream? Lucky. I only get boring dreams. XD And I must not be a very positive person because I come close to dying in most of them. Robot assassins, death pits, endless allyways and aliens that turn into boys. Not fun! :D

Malcolm sounds awesome. XD lol he has a ponytail? I love his personality. :D Him and his therapist banter. XD Superior inc has me interested. Can't wait for the next chapter!

A plus!
HikariMelody chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
It is I to give you a review!

First off, I like Malcolm and Will so far. They seem pretty cool. It's always fun to have opposites be best friends.

Second off, the company sounds interesting. I wonder how they figured out who has abilities and why they even have them.

And last off, you wrote "without looking up" twice in the introduction of Will and him reading a book.

And now I have a question... They microwaved FOIL? O.o
Blaze of Rapture chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I like this story, but it seems like you're withholding too much background, unless this is a sequel/prequel in which case that makes sense. I actually just joined this site after writing fanfiction for about three years. I was wondering if someone could read or review my first original story. It's got kind of a Mass Effect feel, but with different technology, alien races, and with characters who will act much more like mercenaries. I will continue to read and review this, and I would appreciate if someone returns the favor.
rwrwerwefdwrewrewrewrew chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
So your havin problems too? I though I was the only one. Whew.

This was really good! I enjoyed it, and I would love to see more!
Wavern16 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Great job buddy! I love it! I love this idea! And Malcom and Will amuse me! Lol, great doctor by the way, he really is a therapist.