Reviews for Scars
evluvhaters chapter 12 . 1/18/2013
I enjoyed the story and can't wait for the next chapter
Alixermixer chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
This sucks that everything is so out of wack but it sucks that now, Cassie knows about Luke so that know she feels as if her one main support system outside of her brother would have ulterior motives. I hope that you write soon and a little angst always makes for a better ending!
FebruaryBabes02 chapter 12 . 12/2/2012
I really like this story, and I cannot wait until the next update :)
See For chapter 12 . 11/27/2012
I hope you feel better soon! I'm always excited to read your material, no matter how long it takes for a new chapter to come out (sometimes I even go back a few chapters to remind myself what's going on, and end up happily re-reading the whole story again which, mind you, is always awesome). I'm really anxious to find out what happens though, as I'm sure most of your readers are...hopefully you'll carry the momentum and update soon/when you can! :)
skye real chapter 12 . 11/26/2012
Ohmigawd! I feel terrible for Luke. He is such a gentleman and Josh needs to learn to control his temper. Well, I think whatever you're going through with your life certainly hasn't affected your creativity. Beautiful chapter!
skye real chapter 11 . 11/8/2012
Josh is an amazing brother and Luke is my hero! I hope you update soon. I am so looking forward to what happens next!
Alixermixer chapter 11 . 10/16/2012
This was great, I understand Sasha being upset but I can't see her blaming them for everything. I mean the fact that your sister hurt herself would be a reason to rally around her and not crucify her just because you had to leave your friends. Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/16/2012
So excited to see you posting again. Love the way this story is going. Sorry this isn't more constructive...I don't really have much to say other than I hope you post again soon :)
Bugsies chapter 10 . 6/6/2012
Grr! Write more! it was lovely by the way...:)
See For chapter 10 . 6/5/2012
So glad you finally updated! Super anxious to find out what the hell is up with daddy Ryan...post soon! :)
See For chapter 9 . 4/5/2012
YAY UPDATE! I totally relate to school work, I just got out of final paper hell myself. Super excited to see you updating ago, please keep it up :D
LostDayDreamer chapter 9 . 4/5/2012
Oh Luke, I love you. I loved getting to see things from Luke's perspective. A heart attack he probably really will get one day. So by the last chapter Cassie had already told him everything. Hm. I like how you made Cassie stand up for herself. She really isn't a mouse. She's strong; I think she'll get better than Josh faster. I also think Luke will be good for the both of them. He's like the first step back to regular life. As for the self-defense lessons, I can only imagine how Josh must've seen it when he walked in. Hahaha :P

Now big strong Luke, as long as he doesn't become Dave Cassie will be well protected even if she doesn't want it. Jeez, he's fricken tough! I want one. Where can I order one? Just kidding, but I still love this story.

Waiting eagerly for the next chapter. :)
LostDayDreamer chapter 8 . 4/2/2012
Well this adds a new dimension to the story. I like how you focus the story on both Cassie and Josh. Cassie needs time to heal, but so does Josh. Elaborating what happened afterwards through Josh's eyes was a nice touch. I mean, how the heck could Dave saunter up to Josh like nothing happened? The gall of that low lying piece of %$YRB*O&Y&$&#%&*B &*%&! I'm glad Josh beat the crap out of him, even though it got him in trouble. He is definitely a worthy and dependable brother to have around. Although, I think he needs to realize that he can't always be there for Cassie. He can't be her 24/7 lifetime bodyguard. It might work now, but they'll grow up eventually. Which turns my attention to the lovely and intriguing character named Luke. If he hadn't been there it would have been so much worse. I love him for being able to pretty much destroy Falk without breaking a sweat. And that line, 'There's a reason no one ever fights me' that killed me! It made me smile and throw a little happy dance inside. If I were a guy, I would not want to get on Luke's bad side. (Now that makes me imagine what sort of career he would have as an adult. Counselor? Therapist? Lawyer? Cop? Someone who helps people and is on the side of justice.)

Anyways, I'll end my tirade here and just say that I can't wait for the next chapter. :D
SilentSwan chapter 8 . 3/3/2012
OMFG! This story is Brilliant! It's so well written, it's like so realistic!

I love Luke and especially Josh, he's so freaking adorable!

Please update soon! You've got to!

I'll be eagerly refreshing my email inbox several times everyday :)
Alixermixer chapter 7 . 2/29/2012
First of all I can't not even fathom that not only would her friends not believe her but her sister to blame her. I feel like Sasha has something else going on other than the fact that they had to move but I can't wait until they deal with this issue with her! Please update!