Reviews for The Toy Box Collection
ChildCalledSilence chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
Another beautiful piece. Just out of curiosity what was one of the languages you used. I recognized the French and German but what about the other? Also I like the performance you had your characters preform. Good job.
Doctor Alex chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
I think that was, by far, my favorite! I love all the actors, their lines are fantastic... awesome! :3
Meadow Frost chapter 5 . 3/29/2012
it has such beautiful imagery, I'd have loved to have attended that show. :)
Doctor Alex chapter 4 . 3/23/2012
This poem GREAT! :D Really fun to read... and it's a little bit creepy! That's always good!

Update when you can. This rocks!
ChildCalledSilence chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
I cannot wait for your next update. I want to find out if Oliver's captive gets any closer to escape. Although I seriously doubt that.
ChildCalledSilence chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
Oliver is terrifying and I love it. I feel I should read your poem about Zombie Dolly.
ChildCalledSilence chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
The plot thickens. I am intrigued. I love how you described the ballerina. I can't wait to find out who the red-head is. A toy clown perhaps. Also, and I hope you take this as a compliment, your writing style reminds me of Lewis Carrol's Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass.
ChildCalledSilence chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
This is so awesome and also a little creepy, which to be honest makes me enjoy the poem even more. Just out of curiosity though did you mean to spell stare like that on the fourth line for rhyming purposes?
Meadow Frost chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
Well written, and full of suspense.

It's good to see you're back.
bug2buga chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Cool! I like the rymes and the mystery added to it with suspense!
Doctor Alex chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
I love this story sooooo much! :D

So creepy, so well written, and so AWESOME! XD
Meadow Frost chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
This toy box is more exiting then mine ever was.

Well done. :)
Doctor Alex chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
This. Is. Amazing.

This is adventure, amazing poetry,angst, and romance all put into one! You are an AMAZING poet! -
True Talker chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
This is written quite well and it is quite creative.
Meadow Frost chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
I love the last few line, I wish to leave/Oh no you must stay/Then he puts out his hand/Please come this way.

It's kinda scary and cool in a creepy way.

And the ballerina lady, part was oh so amazing.

Love to see more. :)