Reviews for Writing
kemurikat chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Can certainly relate to every word here.

We can only do our best, share the stories we wish to share and can only hope that many appreciate it.

Find the confidence to persevere, despite what people think.

If you're doing what you love, only good things can come out of it.

;D
Katerina The Von chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I know how that feels.

I've been writing for ages now and I don't get what I'm quite looking for either. But sometimes, not thinking of the reviews, but the pure joy when you write makes you better, at least in my book.

Good luck on future stories :)
not Ross chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
here's some advice: just keep writing and you'll teach yourself how to make your words flow. In the meantime, if you think your work is going to bring on "bad" reviews, the simple solution is to not publish it! If you write to please yourself, you 1) should not care what other people say about your writing, or more likely 2) don't bother posting it. I post things because I want to become a better writer. Sounds like you do, too, but you're not willing to produce the sweat to get there.

one person's opinion.

not Ross
MusicLuver78901 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Totally felt the same way before u stared to write! I like you essay, this is an amazing job!
WeezyAnna chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I really like this. I can totally relate to everything you're saying. I think you should post more. :)
SREFiction chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Well done. I agreed on so many points, it's like you were talking about my work. :) I've recently taken the plunge so to say and began to really focus on my writing. One can't be a writer unless they do just that-write.

I've learned to "write to please myself" as you said. It's too hard to please everyone else. I can understand getting a lukewarm reaction because the person reading it doesn't like the plot or characters or genre. There's so much more to writing than the subject. There's the dialogue, scene, flow and word choice. From what I can read, you have those things down.

Anyway, I'm rambling, but great work and I hope to read more from you soon. Thank you for sharing this.

Happy Writing,

SRE
XxWriting MistressxX chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Wow. You need to post some stories, I'd love to read them. Based off this, I wouldn't call you a good writer.

I'd call you an amazing one. :)
Youshouldbeworried chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Nice! I know exactly how you feel, sometimes I feel like my work isn't good enough and that there are a million people better than me. Y'know what though? You seem talented, and you clearly put a lot of heart into this, so kudos to you and good luck for any future writings!
NizumiBreathes chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Ah... so true. I wish I could be a better writer too.

It's good to write for yourself, I mean, all you write is your idea, but hey, you mentioned your stories, maybe you should post them. Why don't you show your work here? I mean, you maybe should try and post it. But I am not forcing you.

Good luck with your writing. )