Reviews for Our Darkness Brings Power
RANDOM FAN chapter 11 . 10/31/2012
There's something wrong with Alex. I think that every time. I look forward to your next chapter.
Ditto123 chapter 9 . 9/8/2012
Oh, HOPEFULLY he doesn't. If he does, I'm a have to find a way to get into this story and kick their arse's! Lmfao (If that were possible, I'd die happy :)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
Nice new username Lara does it have anything to do with death note? Hmmmm
Ditto123 chapter 8 . 5/20/2012
Okay, I officially hate Alexander. And he even made sure that her brother wasn't alive!
Nara chapter 8 . 5/18/2012
U better write fast lara stop working on not just insane and post ( there u happy now )
Nara chapter 8 . 5/18/2012
Oh and nice language, shame on you think about the kiddies out there reading that story and suddenly poof scared for life. SHAME
Guest chapter 8 . 5/18/2012
Okay okay Lara I guess you deserve your thousand reviews ( plz don't take me seriously I'm not going to give you them ) and plz give some good review everyone who luvs this story, go and put in a good word here or there maybe tell others about it, help Lara get her thousand reviews
Nara chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Lara I know u have wrote a lot more read one the chapters so post'um all ready!
Ditto123 chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
This story is getting soo good! I can not wait until you update :)))
Ditto123 chapter 5 . 5/2/2012
Oooh, going to the good part! And who's Ever? Guess my question will be answered with one click ;]
Ditto123 chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
Short but sweet, I like it
Ditto123 chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
Great chapter! Totally love it and I hated how Alexander was in the dream.
Ditto123 chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
Wow, I'm soo horrible. I had no idea that you updated. Why didn't you tell me? JK! Anywho, I love this chapter. Too funny, and I can't wait to read the other chapters :))
Nara chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Lara u said u would update 93 says plz
Nara chapter 6 . 4/25/2012
Lara don't forget to update
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »