Reviews for Journey into Lisana
Random Reader chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
When will this get updated? It is so good! I love this story, so please update soon because I want to know what happens next. Again, good job!
Lila chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Ok, so you want a character? Would a dragon count as a character in your story? Or a winged cat with a trick for knives? I have no idea, but just in case, I'll give you everything you'll need for your book. And BTW I suck at human or similar to human characters
So i guess ill Introduce kaylypso.
Kaylypso is the winged cat. I see him as a yellow ochre, with cloud-white wings laced with hidden pouches for knives. About the size of an average house cat, he is a little standoffish, with emerald-green eyes. He is also an accomplished liar and cheater at card games. I think that the lilacian language is best suited for him. Take note, however, that he is no ordinary winged cat. He can think and reason as well as you or I do. His special move is to summersalt, then pull a dagger from his wing, leap into the air, and throw it into the heart of his he hates dragons, which brings me to shadow.
Shadow, to say the least, is complicated.
He is a recluse, and prefers to live in dormant or live volcanos. he hates humans, any and all forms of humans, includeing elves and dwarves, for reasons only known to him. Nobody knows how old he is, and nobody wants to. When he's mad, he wraps himself in green fire and rushes at you from above, shrieking like an eagle. Judging by his name, you can guess that he is black, so black that he's blue, if you know what I mean. And he has red eyes. He does not speak any language, even though, like kaylypso, he can think and reason. The language that he speaks, if you really must know, is one only other dragons can understand. And that's about it. Thank you very much for reading this, I can't wait to read your book
Emmeline C. Thornbrooke chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
Interesting chapter! Just watch your capitalization. Keep writing and Update soon!
thatawkwardmoment chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
... My first thought is: confusing. I don't know what happened. It may just be because it's 1am here and I'm not entirely with it so I'll come back after sleeping and review again.

Secondly: grammar and spelling issues. Down near the end, you used the wrong "your/you're" it should have been "your world" not "you're world" - reread carefully, you're human and everyone makes mistakes but try to catch them as best you can. Have someone else read them over too.

Thirdly. It was very short and not much happened. I might have to reread some of the previous chapters.

I'll come back in the morning and read throught it again and leave you my (hopefully clearer thoughts).
Burning Moon of the Sky chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
Cool :) I got a bit confused, but oh well :)
XxWriting MistressxX chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
Loved the chapter, even though I got a bit confused too. This story is great and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Mitchie Writes chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
Cool! I can't wait for more of this. Everytime I go on here I get butterflies in my stomach just thinking about Zelda and who she was going to meet and who she fight fight. Also, could you make her use her pressure point techniques soon. If you can that would be great!
Emmeline C. Thornbrooke chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
Loved it! Keep writing and update soon!
Lynn K. Hollander chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
When I clicked on the story title I did not expect to be presented with a 'do it yourself' section. 'NEED HELP' was NOT enough warning; I would not have selected this story if you had been plain with what the reader is expected to do. This sort of thing may have dedicated groups within 'Forum'. I don't read or participate in those rpgs either.
Mitchie Writes chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
Hey wouldn't it be awesome if Zelda met Jemima and Jemima was the subject of Zelda's vision! What do you think Jemima?
Emmeline C. Thornbrooke chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
Good chapter! I liked it. Keep writing and update soon!
thatawkwardmoment chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
It was very good. :) A definite improvement in writing, a few grammer errors but everyone makes those.

I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. XD
XxWriting MistressxX chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
Awesome, but now I'm dying for the next chapter. Fantastic work! :D
Burning Moon of the Sky chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
AWESOME. :)
Rumo Crytuf chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Name: Domsn sedlramm

Age: 16 elven years

Appearance:6'2" brown hair flattened back, sorta like hidans except its a bit longer. black eyes that turn silver when he is pissed

Race: elf... duh

Clothes: Light armor that he wears all the time, and a headband that he slips on

Weapons: Heavy greatsword, katana, and a ninja sword

Abilities: