Reviews for Jane's Wish
Kookie chapter 10 . 8/19/2013
Can you just make one or two more chapters so I can know the plan Jane has, how it works out, and what happens to Jane, Zane, Micheal, and Layton? Pretty please...?
platypus42 chapter 9 . 12/31/2012
This is really good! You need to write more! Now i am at a cliff hanger and i really want to know what happeneds.:)
platypus42 chapter 8 . 12/25/2012
I really like it! This seems like it has a really fun and adventurous story line. Its really well written too! Keep up the good work!
Ditzygirly22 chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
They are so cute and both VERY stubborn. I love it when you post new chapters... Keep them coming!
Shauni Cooper chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
Yay! I am soooooooo glad you are continuing this story! You don't know how long I've been itching for the conclusion to this piece. I personally love the concept, as it is not a common one. It is rare and well written and that is what I LOVE about this piece. Can't wait for more! Again, thank you for keeping the story alive! :)

As always, keep writing!

-Shauni
peace.LOVE.jonas chapter 10 . 5/12/2012
OMG. Zane and Michael! No! Don't let them die! :( Amazing though. Please update :D
Shauni Cooper chapter 10 . 5/1/2012
AAAHH! What happened? You sure do know how to write a cliffhanger! Perfect timing I might add, I just started reading this yesterday, and already I'm hooked! Keep it up! The suspense is killing me! :D :)

As always, keep writing!

-Shauni
Ditzygirly22 chapter 10 . 4/29/2012
What? This is so intense! Those boys were so sweet. They better be ok, missy. The fate of there lives are in your hands! Haha. I want to know what happens! I hate how every chapter drops off at the most important scenes! You are causing me to get worry lines at such a young age! (jk. Completly good on that aspect) you better keep writing!
peace.LOVE.jonas chapter 9 . 4/29/2012
OMG. What the heck is going on here? What's up with Layton?

AMAZING! Please update :)
HungerGamesFan13 chapter 9 . 4/11/2012
This was a good chapter, I thought it was quite funny, in a way. Although a little weird, and wow those guys seriously are stupid. But it was a good thin, because Jane and Zane got away.

Ik who got Jane! ;) lol Once again, LOVE the biting. ;) Remember what I said yesterday? Cause Im thinking it again. lol.
Ditzygirly22 chapter 9 . 4/10/2012
How sweet! He came to rescue her! Looks like Jane is getting her wish! And those kidnappers are REALLY bad at there job.
Rapunzel Ryder chapter 9 . 4/10/2012
OMW WRITE MORE! I GOTTA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS

NEXT!
Ditzygirly22 chapter 8 . 4/10/2012
That is soo sweet. The ending is really, really sad though:( I can't wait to see how it all works out.
HungerGamesFan13 chapter 8 . 4/10/2012
This was a good chapter! I loved the part where Jane bit Laytons hand. (hehehehhee) And I cannot believe that Layton could be so mean to her like that!

(Although, the real version wouldn't surprise me one bit!) (jk to the folks who may be reading this, other than the person who wrote this!)
HungerGamesFan13 chapter 7 . 4/2/2012
I hate this! GRRRR. Ever since I have gotten rid of my account and taken all the stories off and everything, I forget to check back to see this, and whether or not you have updated! I HATE it! Why? lol. I swear thats my new catch phrase. :P

Anyway! To the reviewing part of this little box haha.

YAYAYAYAYAYAYA! I absolutely loved this chapter! Because he FINALLY made a move on her! :D :D :D PLEASE (Stonehart) UPDATE.