Reviews for Elementary, My Dear
KayMacD chapter 8 . 11/21/2012
This is a good chapter. It's good that we know the history of vampires now.
I'm a bit confused about the Atlantis part. Does that mean only water bending vampires survived? Or was that just one group that was doing something?
But anyway, it was a good chapter. I hope your foot wakes up!
believe1nbeauty chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
...Wow! You're so creative! The blank textbook pages were really cool!
And the history of how vampires ceased to exist is very interesting! You were really creative when you were forming this aspect of their history! Really impressive!
Loved it! Update again, soon! And I hope that your foot is no longer numb lol :P
Solomon Sia chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Like! A great start to the story!
believe1nbeauty chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
Nice chapter! Hmm I wonder when Logan's wings will start to grow... And I'm so glad it was just Andy's wings growing! I was scared that it might have been something worse! Btw I love the name of this chapter! Haha! :)
KayMacD chapter 7 . 9/20/2012
This is a nice, peaceful little chapter. I hope Andy's okay.
Make sure to watch the bold print. It's a bit confusing sometimes when they're not author's notes, especially in the middle of the chapter. (At least I'm pretty sure that wasn't supposed to be an author's note...)
Other than that, it's a good chapter. Update soon!
believe1nbeauty chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
Yup you bet he's interesting! I like guys that are interesting, don't you? Especially guys that can capture awfully dangerous prisoners! How interesting indeed! Sweet work! Can't wait to hear more about this awfully interesting character! X
KayMacD chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
Wow...I just reviewed and forgot there was another chapter to read...I'm cool. -_-
I'm kinda sleepy. My mind is...spazzy. I'm a forgetful person. My apologies.
Yeah. Ryan DOES sound interesting.
Very interesting. ;)
Um...yeah. I'm just gonna sulk away now...nice chapter...um...what I said earlier about updating and such...right.
KayMacD chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
I clicked on this story for several reasons. 1: Madelyn is my cousin's name. 2: Moving elements is beyond awesome. 3: Hecate is like the best goddess ever.
I like how you included the fifth element, spirit. How very well-informed of you. :)
I'm not a huge fan of stories that have magical wizard schools in them, because there's really only one place you could've gotten that idea from (and it isn't Twilight). And using electronics in fantasy stories puts me off guard. Something about magic and technology just doesn't mix right in my head. BUT I like this story anyway. The descriptions aren't half-bad, and the whole patterns-on-the-arm thing is SUPER cool. Sooo update soon!
believe1nbeauty chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
Looks like playing Wizard101 and watching Harry Potter definitely paid off! As always fabulous job! I'm really looking forward to reading the next chapter!
believe1nbeauty chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
Lol know who my favorite character is? 'AWESOME ME!' Hah, he seems like an epic guy to me. And congratulations on your four page chapter! :) Can't wait to see when the real drama begins and evil things starts to happen. Evil things are amazing but painful. Anyways update soon and also sorry for the late review! :)
believe1nbeauty chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
Vampires aren't allergic to garlic? They don't sparkle in sunlight like the vampires in the Twilight Saga books? Interesting... I'm loving it! Fresh ideas equal to an amazing story so far! I know I read this chapter already but I couldn't resist :) I can't wait to see what happens at the boarding school! Keep up with the amazing work!
Flame Darkmoon chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
Awesome! I hope you update soon!
believe1nbeauty chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
Wow! Sounds really cool! :D

And yay you finally updated! Keep updating when you have time and your ideas in these two chapters sound really amazing. Continue to write! :)
Flame Darkmoon chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
This is a very cool story. I like it and I hope you will update as soon as possible.
Flame Darkmoon chapter 2 . 2/24/2012