Reviews for Turning The Tables
earthday chapter 25 . 21h ago
Oooh what an interesting development in this story! I loved how you described the tension and Louise's conflicting feelings - a great insight into her personality! Will be interesting to see how this new situation turns out! I love all the twists and turns in this story and how it has changed and developed over the chapters :)
earthday chapter 24 . 3/20
So nice to see an update for this lovely story! I loved seeing what Louise was up to again! She's one of my favourites of your female characters, or of all of your characters overall. I like the way she enjoys the finer things in life but is still level headed and not a typical 'spoiled' character or anything like that! This chapter was great at showing that, as well as her distrust of some people, like Lady Bellaston, which was interesting! I wonder where she will lead to! Great new chapter :)
earthday chapter 23 . 12/2/2013
Ooh, I loved the tension between Mark and Louise in this chapter! I hope that develops into something more in later chapters! Interesting to see how Miss Cadbury has developed throughout the story too and has quite a motherly care for Louise now which is nice to read about. I may have said this before but I really love your chapter titles as well! They give such a good impression of the chapter but don't spoil too much! :)
earthday chapter 22 . 11/2/2013
Ooh great cliffhanger! I like the new level of dynamics you're bringing to the story with Louise being suspicious of Alice! And the development of Louise's character across the story is great too - I can definitely see how she's changed from the beginning of the story! :)
earthday chapter 21 . 8/3/2013
I was so happy to see an update for this! Louise is maybe my favourite character of yours and this was such a lovely chapter between her and Robert. It was nice to see this side of her and the way she was so sweet to him, even if she has quite a dark past related to his father. And I can't wait to see what his friendship with Mark will mean for him and Louise! :)
earthday chapter 20 . 7/14/2013
Great chapter! I always love the interactions between Miss Cadbury and Louise so it was fantastic to see some more - I like the almost mother-daughter, firm but caring relationship between them! And I also am looking forward to seeing Louise at the society functions and how she gets on amongst all the posh folk! :D
earthday chapter 19 . 6/9/2013
Oh my goodness! So many good twists in this chapter - I loved it! It has to be one of the best ones so far and it's made me so interested in what will happen next! I especially wonder how Louise will handle Mark with Alice - and now she's married too! What a great chapter!
earthday chapter 18 . 5/13/2013
Ah, great chapter! I think there might be more to Sir Holland than meets the eye at first! You're really good at setting up intrigue really simply and effectively in your chapters and getting so much in in such a short amount of words which is wonderful! I also liked the mention of the cold English weather! You're right, it can get from cold to hot really quickly over here!
earthday chapter 17 . 4/14/2013
I loved this chapter - one of my favourites so far, I think! It gave such a good idea of Louise and I loved the two intriguing points you put in about the maid on the phone and Louise finding the photo in the desk. I feel like I'm learning more and more about Louise all the time, which is great! :) Can't wait to see if the finding of the interesting photo in the desk will mean anything for her and Sir Dozy's relationship!
lollipop addict chapter 16 . 3/17/2013
Ooh. Interesting story. These conflicting emotions could lead to lots of angst... I love angst. I'm a horrible person. And I love every second of it.
Keep it up!
earthday chapter 16 . 3/17/2013
Great new chapter! And a nice 'twist' of events too - I'll be really interested to see what this does for Louise and Sir Dozy's relationship! Also, I really liked the line about Louise feeling stranded in this foreign country, having to do as she is told. I think it really showed her emotions and partnership with Miss Cadbury and Mark!
ElvishDemon chapter 15 . 3/7/2013
I love this! I forgot I wasn't reading a book from the library! You have a great writing style that draws the right picture to the readers. You leave off at the right times to keep readers interested and know when to add just the right amount of suspense. Thank you for writing.
earthday chapter 15 . 3/5/2013
Louise is becoming one of my favourites of your characters! It's so interesting to see her dealing with what she's going through at the moment in the story and you write it simply but very effectively, which I love! My favourite part of this chapter was when she saw the house as like a prison - it showed her guilt and distress over what she'd done really well!
earthday chapter 14 . 2/9/2013
Another great chapter! The idea of Louise going to Gerald's funeral is so interesting! And I also love having seen the development of Louise's character through the chapters - she's such a great character, and every scene shows that :)
Sparklingjewel12 chapter 14 . 2/5/2013
Yeah! Update soon please!
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »