Reviews for Turning The Tables
empiresofwater chapter 31 . 10/26
I loved the chapter title of this one! This was great, and it implied such interesting things about Emma and Sir Dozier. I like how you've suggested Louise is caught up in more than she bargained for!
empiresofwater chapter 30 . 7/5
What a good chapter! I love how you write Louise's conflicting feelings towards Mark, and how she is having to be so strong with what she is doing to help Sir Dozy. You showed her emotions really well in this chapter. And I wonder what she will get up to at the beach house!
empiresofwater chapter 29 . 4/9
Oooh how interesting! It's great to see Lady Jane back and to read about her trying to get Louise to act against Mark and Emma, but with Louise still being unsure of it! It's intriguing how she obviously still has feelings for Mark! I also loved Louise's little comment on the English weather being rainy and foggy lol! Most of the time she's right! ;) Anyway, fab new chapter!
earthday chapter 28 . 12/9/2014
What a great chapter! I love how you showed Louise and Sir Dozy's relationship - I got a completely different perspective on it in this chapter! I'll be interested in how Mark and Emma come into this now :)
earthday chapter 27 . 9/13/2014
Oh, intriguing to see Lady Jane Bellaston back - I wonder what will happen with her and Louise! I loved your descriptions of Louise's confusion and troubles in this chapter. I feel so sorry for her after all that's happened to her! It'll be good to see Sir Dozy's side of the story too, if they find him. The ending of the chapter was so mysterious as well - I love how you didn't make it clear who it is that Louise was fearing was 'closing in for the kill'! Another wonderful chapter :)
earthday chapter 26 . 7/20/2014
Fab new chapter! I loved the different ways you used the idea of the avalanche throughout it, going back to the chapter name. Intriguing developments as well and I really like the tension you've set up between Mark and Louise, now they are at loggerheads because of Sir Dozy. Plus, your descriptions of her were so great, with her tousled long hair and cute clothes. I could really imagine her, as well as the pretty little cottage she's staying at! :)
earthday chapter 25 . 4/23/2014
Oooh what an interesting development in this story! I loved how you described the tension and Louise's conflicting feelings - a great insight into her personality! Will be interesting to see how this new situation turns out! I love all the twists and turns in this story and how it has changed and developed over the chapters :)
earthday chapter 24 . 3/20/2014
So nice to see an update for this lovely story! I loved seeing what Louise was up to again! She's one of my favourites of your female characters, or of all of your characters overall. I like the way she enjoys the finer things in life but is still level headed and not a typical 'spoiled' character or anything like that! This chapter was great at showing that, as well as her distrust of some people, like Lady Bellaston, which was interesting! I wonder where she will lead to! Great new chapter :)
earthday chapter 23 . 12/2/2013
Ooh, I loved the tension between Mark and Louise in this chapter! I hope that develops into something more in later chapters! Interesting to see how Miss Cadbury has developed throughout the story too and has quite a motherly care for Louise now which is nice to read about. I may have said this before but I really love your chapter titles as well! They give such a good impression of the chapter but don't spoil too much! :)
earthday chapter 22 . 11/2/2013
Ooh great cliffhanger! I like the new level of dynamics you're bringing to the story with Louise being suspicious of Alice! And the development of Louise's character across the story is great too - I can definitely see how she's changed from the beginning of the story! :)
earthday chapter 21 . 8/3/2013
I was so happy to see an update for this! Louise is maybe my favourite character of yours and this was such a lovely chapter between her and Robert. It was nice to see this side of her and the way she was so sweet to him, even if she has quite a dark past related to his father. And I can't wait to see what his friendship with Mark will mean for him and Louise! :)
earthday chapter 20 . 7/14/2013
Great chapter! I always love the interactions between Miss Cadbury and Louise so it was fantastic to see some more - I like the almost mother-daughter, firm but caring relationship between them! And I also am looking forward to seeing Louise at the society functions and how she gets on amongst all the posh folk! :D
earthday chapter 19 . 6/9/2013
Oh my goodness! So many good twists in this chapter - I loved it! It has to be one of the best ones so far and it's made me so interested in what will happen next! I especially wonder how Louise will handle Mark with Alice - and now she's married too! What a great chapter!
earthday chapter 18 . 5/13/2013
Ah, great chapter! I think there might be more to Sir Holland than meets the eye at first! You're really good at setting up intrigue really simply and effectively in your chapters and getting so much in in such a short amount of words which is wonderful! I also liked the mention of the cold English weather! You're right, it can get from cold to hot really quickly over here!
earthday chapter 17 . 4/14/2013
I loved this chapter - one of my favourites so far, I think! It gave such a good idea of Louise and I loved the two intriguing points you put in about the maid on the phone and Louise finding the photo in the desk. I feel like I'm learning more and more about Louise all the time, which is great! :) Can't wait to see if the finding of the interesting photo in the desk will mean anything for her and Sir Dozy's relationship!
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »