Reviews for Celestial Reign: Baying for the Moon
Greek Chorus chapter 22 . 6/26/2012
Great battle scene! Really enjoyed how Xol incorporated the terrain in her strategy. Plus the guerrilla tactics were a nice touch. Sun Tzu would be quite pleased. Also, it was very satisfying to see Xol use her gift and the results of said use. Thanks for the very enjoyable update!
Kitsune Mistress chapter 22 . 6/25/2012
YES! I'm always SOOOO happy when you update! XD And what's really great - I pride myself on this accomplishment - is that I'm pretty sure I convinced my straight friend that she NEEDS to read this. I gave the whole synopsis for Tears of the Sun, and she was like "Awww, that's so sweet!" so... yeah, I am tainting to pure, for a good cause! ME FTW! Errm, sorry, on to this review. FUCKING FINALLY! I'm SOOOO glad that Xol finally got some recognition, even if only a little, because she really needed it, and everyone was being blind and/or stupid, never mind the fact that she look incredibly unassuming. Shit, I would wage war like her; I don't understand how Leon was so touchy about it - hasn't he ever heard the phrase "All's fair in love and war?" I mean, if Xol has to fuck some stuff up for the one she loves, while she's waging a war, I'd say she's definitely in the right to do so. Dang, I kinda forgot that she couldn't read or write - awwww, poor her, she never learned! :'( I don't know where I'd be if I could read or write... I'd like to think, very depressed... because then I couldn't read this. Oh gawd, the idea of it brings a tear to my eye!

And it's actually super-duper funny that Kwen can. You'd never think that he'd bother to learn it, but as far as I can tell, he knows probably more than Xol. I'm kinda disappointed that Mei didn't make some sexual comment to Ileana when it comes to her fighting, I was waiting for it, and it never came. Boo. U_U Ahh well, I guess I'll just have to live with le disappointment, and focus on the fact that this update was fantastic and I absolutely love whenever Xol is badass. Oh, and GO ILEANA, standing up to the childish daijinn! She's brave - and I also noticed how it displayed her stong points, ya know, basically right after Mei went over them with her.

HaHA! I have accomplished giving you a long, detailed review, therefore, I win - and you are continuing to be amazing - so I shall leave and wish you a good week. Luego! ;3
psychotic-cat17 chapter 22 . 6/25/2012
Yeah, Xol finally used her powers. I love how everyone always immediately falls in line when Xol shows off her powers, and it just speaks to the kind of person (daijinn) she is that she only uses them when they're necessary. I hope things continue to go well for them in the war, and that word gets out to other potentially enemies of their country that they can defend successfully.

Thanks for writing.
Kitmaro chapter 22 . 6/24/2012
Holy dogs of war Batman that was exciting! Seriously I love fight scenes. Congrats to Xol on her first victory of war.
onezero chapter 22 . 6/24/2012
Not that surprising that Xol can't write or read much. She spent more time in the kitchen as free labour than at Ileana's side, not to mention that she's usually quiet and statue-like in strangers' presence when they are young. I am surprised that Ileana didn't realise it, after working with Xol for so long going over documents and courtly duties and so on. Great chapter. I love it when Xol uses her ability in battles.
anonymous chapter 22 . 6/24/2012
More I want more of the little goddess and her mate this very good.
The Eternally Heartbroken chapter 22 . 6/24/2012
I seriously wouldn't want to fight Xol. There are SO many less painful ways to get ripped apart.

I look forward to more ass-kicking.
Greek Chorus chapter 21 . 6/22/2012
The war prep meeting was especially interesting. Can't wait to see what tactics and strategy they deploy. Plus, it was very gratifying to see Massimo get his comeuppance. (Too bad Shei couldn't get a claw swipe on him. Heh heh!) Thanks for the update!
psychotic-cat17 chapter 21 . 6/20/2012
I'm glad they were finally able to deal with one of the brothers, and perhaps his exile will keep the other two in line. I would have liked to see Vincenzo's reaction to his son's being exiled though.

Thanks for writing.
onezero chapter 21 . 6/20/2012
I was hoping for a more severe punishment for Massimo. He is such a bastard to have sold out family. I wonder what is the strength of the army. Is it possible to reach thirty units of two thousand each, and how will it compare to the strength of Cersan troops? I'm looking forward to the war. I love it when Xol fights and calls up her power. Let the humans witness her true ability. Thanks for this! Now I'm looking forward to each week.
Biodragon chapter 21 . 6/18/2012
And an elbow from the sky on Massimo's fat head. Hope that rock he's going to be sitting on is hot.
The Eternally Heartbroken chapter 21 . 6/18/2012
And he gets what he deserves. Wha wha whaaaaaa.

Good chapter. Can't wait to see some fightin'!
Kitmaro chapter 21 . 6/17/2012
seeing Massimo dragged off was a nice little treat. And now a revived country goes to war. They can't loose with the sun and moon on their side.
Apocalyptic-Wasp chapter 21 . 6/17/2012
Bout time Massimo got what he deserved. :) I would have had him killed, but I get why Ileana chose otherwise. The next few chapters should be pretty awesome, I'm looking forward to them. :)
Greek Chorus chapter 20 . 6/15/2012
Really enjoyed seeing how the outer villagers and daijinn reacted to Ileana and Xol and their message. Wished Miss Olga was with them to add her acerbic commentary. Can't wait to see what they find when they return to the capitol. Thanks for the update!
290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »